The original ending

Start from the beginning

Harumi's back hit a wall and Lloyd got in front of her saying "oh Harumi did you really think that you could escape death this time"

"No no please Lloyd let me live. I can help you please" Harumi tried begging for her life, but it didn't work.

Growling Lloyd says "you don't deserve to live after everything you have done"

Slowly getting up Harumi starts running away crying.

"GET BACK HERE HARUMI SO I CAN KILL YOU" Lloyd yells and starts chasing her.

'I need to get to the Ninjas' was all Harumi could think as she was running away.

Once at the edge of the floating island she had to make a hard decision, seeing as there wasn't any way to get down. Other than jumping off.

"Oh Harumi what are you going to do now that you can't get away"

Lloyd walked towards Harumi as she backed away from him to the edge. Looking at Lloyd and to the city below. She makes the decision of "I AM GOING TO JUMP THEN"

Harumi then jumps backwards off screaming as she thinks 'I didn't really think this through'

_________________________

Down on the ground with the others.

The group is talking with each other about the battle until Kai says "have any of you seen the green machine"

"I haven't seen Lloyd, cause the last known pla-"

Zane was cut short of his sentence as the group heard screaming. Looking around Cole points out someone falling.

Zane then says "That's Harumi"

"And why the fuck is she falling" says Nya

"Don't know, but we should really help her"

"Well I'm not" said the smith siblings as they cross their arms.

Cole rolls his eyes as he runs towards Harumi and jumps up catching her.

Cole then drops Harumi on the ground.

"Why did you drop me"

"Cause you are still are enemy" said Kai rolling his eyes at the ex princess.

"Ok fare. Now we have a big problem to deal with"

"And what's that princess" said Nya being snarky

"It involves your beloved green ninja"

At the mention of this the hole group got interested in what she had to say.

"Did something bad happen to him" said Kai worried

"Umm I don't know how to put it, but Lloyd is trying to kill me amd he killed the Crystal king. He is also after the Crystal Council"

"And how do we know that your not know lying to us"

"You will just ha-" there was then the sound of a blood curdling scream "ve to trust me. Also that most likely has something to do with it"

"We should go check it out" said Cole as the group runs towards the scream.

As they get closer to the location of the scream they end up at an alleyway.

"Who should go check it out" said Jay

"I will go with Cole, Kai and Nya. While you Jay stay behind with Harumi" commands Zane