Rehaan's POV:

I went outside and found Aesha speaking on someone on the call.

" Shut the fuck up. I already told you I am not interested in you and your this all nonsense stuff, don't you get it. I blocked your three accounts already so stop disturbing me." Someone said sometime from the other side.

" Stop saying this baby, darling. I am nothing to you get it. And never call me again." And she cut the phone.

" Is everything ok?" I said while walking towards her.

" Yaa, it's just..."

" Your ex."

" Hmm... leave him. Come let's sit here." And we sit near the pool.

" You know what we have a lot of differences instead of being a women and a man by being a person. A person who loved someone?" She said filling the silence between us. " You got cheated in love so got I... You got betrayed so got I.... but there is still difference in it. You forgot what is love but I didn't.. What you got, you gave same but what I got I changed it and then gave it... You got pain so you give other's pain, I got pain but I gave other's love. The person you hated the most you became that..... but the person I hated the most, I didn't became that."

" You know first, I thought a lot where are you wrong. Then I got to know at the starting you were not wrong but while coming at the end you become wrong. Think about it Rehaan if the man who cheated me, got cheated by some else because of that he is cheating me then according to you he is not wrong as he got cheated by someone else. It's wrong right."

I said," I know... I am... I am sorry."

" I know you would have been thinking me cheap or something else, right now who is giving you unwanted knowledge." She stood up and started walking away but before she could go I hold her hand.

" No you are not.. You know you are the best girl I have met till now." And she smiled and sat again.

Suddenly she got another notification, after reading it she again got stressed.

" Is everything.." before I could complete my sentence, she kissed me, I couldn't even react, she pulled out.

" Perfect." I was still shocked, she said while giving me her phone, " Please take one photo while me kissing you, I will tell you later." And she again kissed me and I took a photo and as soon as I took photo, she pulled out and then she send that photo to someone.

" Thank you so much. He was again and again texting him even when I gave him an excuse that I have a boyfriend, this photo will save my life. I know right now only I told you not to do these things and now suddenly I did.. why are you quiet.. did I did something.."

I smiled and said," No.. I just got a shock like if another girl would have done this so I could believe but Miss. Ferocious did this.. how can I believe if you weren't my friend I would have started flirting with you and don't worry that I would mind cause you did it for something good, it won't affect our friendship and if some other time you need my help promise me you will tell me."

" Sure." she said with a smile. And she pulled my cheeks. " You are so cute."

" Thank you."

" And definitely you would have kissed many girls, by the way, how many have you kissed?"

" I don't know."

" Ok, round off."

" Like 300 something or more, Idk."

" Oh god, you know you are the first guy I kissed."

" Seriously, looks I stole your first kiss, by the way, why didn't you kissed your ex."