Book One Water Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

Zuko:Do not pronounce that name in this place, if it were to be known that he is alive everyone would leave to look for him. and I don't want to be bothered by anyone.

???:Bothered by who?....

A man approaches Zuko and his uncle surprising the two.

???:....Prince Zuko.

Zuko:Captain Zhao.

Zhao:From today commander please. General Iroh great hero of our nation.

Irho:Well general at rest.

Zhao:The Fire Lord's brother and son are welcome guests, what brought you to our port?

Irho:Our ship must be repaired.

Iroh points to the badly damaged ship.

Zhao:You really suffered a lot of damage

Zuko:And it's hard to believe what happened, Uncle tells Commander Zhao how it happened.

Irho:Eh...of course it was incredible, we collided or something.

Zuko:Yes right against an Earth Kingdom ship.

Zhso:Really? Then you absolutely have to tell me every little detail, do you want to say something?

Zuko:I'm sorry but we have to go.

Irho:Prince Zuko shows your respect to Commander Zhao. We would be honored to join you, do you happen to have any ginseng tea? Is my favorite.

Zhao and Iroh walk away, followed by an annoyed Zuko.

[With Y/N]

Y/N reaches the shore where Aang and the others were camping, finding only the remains of the bonfire.

Y/N:That flying bison of yours is definitely an advantage for you, it keeps you way ahead of me.

Y/N looks up at the horizon.

Y/N:But I know where an airbender like you is headed. Who knows how you will react after seeing the Southern Air Temple after all these years.

Y/N reaches the shore and uses his waterbending again to follow Aang.