Chapter 2 : Caroline

FINALLY my lessons were done, I was so done with Mrs. Penelope's bullshit. Seriously, I was scolded because I corrected her mistake?!

Annoying.

Richelle walked alongside me, accompanying me to the dorm building. "What's up tutor?" I teased.

Since Richelle is smart and strict enough to be a teacher, the teacher asked her to tutor some students who didn't have a chance to graduate.

I was given this chance once but I ended up on a fight, a physical fight with one of my students since he couldn't stop staring at my legs. I mean, I did the right thing anyways.

"Not good. Lia couldn't understand a single thing I taught her." Richelle sighed, from her eyebags, I could tell that she really put efforts in teaching her students.

"Did you try those teaching methods I sent you?"

"I tried all of them! But she just ugh. Maybe she just had a bad day I guess."

"Have you studied biology? God damn it I hate college. It's all about grades now!" I groaned frustratedly.

"First of all, I disagree. College is fun. It's not all about grades. You just got some grade crazy parents. And you're smart anyways. You should have fun a little."

I sighed in response. "Have you seen how Jeremy looks at you? He totally wants to bang you. I got some mango flavored condoms if you-"

"First of all, ew. Second of all, you think I'd give my virginity to that playboy? He probably sleeps with different girls everyday."

"Sex is a good way to relieve stress. You should have fun a little." I mocked, mimicking her tone.

"Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with you."

"But you are anyways." I kissed her cheek.

We arrived at our dorm building minutes later. Both of us were sad that we couldn't stay at the same dorm. But we'll survive.

"Bye babe!" She kissed me goodbye. I responded with one too.

I expected a hell of mess in the dorm since I was roommates with my brother. But I was genuinely surprised he actually cleaned up his mess before he went out.

ME :
Love you, please don't stop cleaning.

NUTJOB :
Oh fuck off.

NUTJOB :
We're about to compete. Wish us luck.

ME :
You won't need it.

After texting my brother, I decided to take a nice long shower in the bathtub. I filled the bathtub with water and placed a lavender bath bomb in it.

I took off my clothes and threw them in the laundry basket. I popped myself in the bathtub. So warm, soothing and relaxing. I placed my phone on the counter, rewatching Hospital Playlist once again.

Finished showering, put on my face mask, body lotion, deodorant, took off my face mask, rinsed my face mask, put on my face cream, wore my comfy clothes, got ready to binge-watch a new show from Netflix.