Alice - yaaaa...

Kiyeoni giggle..

Mr. Choi chuckled at them...

Mr. Choi - btw she really miss you all....
Every time she said... Dada... Go maa pa...

Taehyung - awwww...

Take kiyeoni from jk....

Taehyung - we miss you too... (Kiyeoni rap her hand around her neck)...

Yn - ok let's come to the point... So Mr. Choi I want your little help..

Mr. Choi - I am always ready just tell me what I have to do...

Yn & yoongi smile..

Yoongi - that's good..

Yn - so Mr. Choi actually there is a mafia gang.... Umm wait jk give kiyeoni to mom & dad they will take care of her.... She will get bored her....

Jk nooded...

After sometimes jk come back....

Yn - so there is a mafia gang black diamond..... They want to take revenge on me..... So they already did so many things.... Did you heard about building blast at xxx place... And the Highjack hostel....

Mr. Choi - yes that was done by them right I saw your press conference...

Yn - not even this they attack me twice... As we can't wait for them to do anything worse.... So I made a place to caught them and for that I need your help...

Mr. Choi - I will help you but how can I help you in this....

Yn - I want you to start a new FAKE project of clothing... Invite every companies'ceo for presentation.... But you will final only 2 company.... Which is KIM INDUSTRY and EMERALDS GROUP....then conduct one more meeting for their president to finalise one company....and yeah....I select taehyung's company because CEO of emeralds group Mr Andy is taehyung's rival.... And brother of dolly.... Dolly is the leader of black diamond means my enemy....

Taehyung - ohhh but yn your plan is awesome we both have same enemy remember yoni.... She was sended by Andy....

Yn - that's why I select your company....

Mr. Choi - I got it.. Then Andy will do every single thing to stole taehyung's plan and that time you will grab him... Right...

Yn - yes exactly...

Yoongi - yn your plan is good but don't you think it's quite dangerous for taehyung....

Yn - for that i will protect him.. Jk will send a letter in our department for the security of taehyung.... And yoongi oppa will select me.... (Wink)

Yoongi chuckled...

Yoongi - but still it's bit dangerous...

Taehyung - hyung I am ready for this plan moreover I trust you both.... You both will secure me I know.... (Smile)

Yoongi - yes sure but let jk and Alice get away from this plan....