Chapter 27

Author POV

It's morning now.... Alice is running behind jungkook......

Alice - just stop there I will not leave you......

Taehyung - now what happen Alice.... What he did now.....

Alice - oppa just tell me who pour cold water on a person who is sleeping peaceful....

Jk - peaceful? Seriously...... You snatch everyone's peace when you sleep....

Jk come towards taehyung and sit beside him...

Jk - hyung what I tell you..... She snore to much....

Alice throw a pillow on him...

Alice - your ears are defected.... Go to doctor to treat them....

Like this jk and alice start bickering with each other Taehyung put his hands on his ears....

Taehyung - STOP..........

Silence...

Taehyung - both of you get up and get ready and no one will talk you both of you from each other until I say.... Got it...

Both nodded their head like a scared child... And went from there...

Yn is watching all this drama.... She is smiling remembering her and her oppa's moment with eachother...... She is missing her family...

Mrs. Kim notice quit yn.... She got to know that she is missing her family.... As anyone can tell by watching her face.....

At dinning table

Everyone is eating their food.... Alice and jk are sitting quietly....

Mrs. Kim - yn I was saying that.... You should go to meet your mom and dad for some days.....may be They are also missing you... So you should go and meet them.... (Smile)

Hearing this yn smile... But taehyung got alert.. 

Taehyung - why we can invite them here too...

Mr. Kim - taehyung let them have there family time too... From someday everyone was tensed specially min noona.... Plus she didn't even get time too meet them.... So she should go and meet her mom and dad they will feel good....

Taehyung nodded with a pout ...... And jk and Alice were giggling....

Yn - ok then I will pack my beg too. I was missing my mom and dad to thank you mom.. ..

Taehyung also get melted with her talk.... And taehyung smile.....

Mrs. Kim - (smile) actually I read your face....

Yn smile and went up stairs... Pack her bag..... And come down stairs....

Yn - let's go taehyung....

Taehyung smile....

Taehyung - ok let's go...

They all set in car... Taehyung starts driving.....

Yn - taehyung don't come to pick me up today I will go with oppa and I will call you when you have to pick me up..

Taehyung - ok...