Chapter 19 - Make it Last

Start from the beginning

Gripping her precious body, he pumped into her, slowly at first, then with more speed. The sounds she made as he pleased her melted every part of his inner being, leaving him wanting nothing more than to give himself over to her desire and pleasure.

Her lovely breasts bounced alluringly as her head fell back on her neck, exposing her banded throat and he could see little swirls and eddies flowing out of the receptor with every thrust, leaving smokey designs on her skin.

Dethrhhek moaned as her channel clenched, clutching at his cock, tightening around him with a fluttering sensation as she cried out in ecstasy, her entire body trembling in his arms.

It was beautiful. And it tipped him over the edge. No longer able to hold back his own pleasure he came hard. His hips jerked against her as he filled her tight channel with his seed. And his entire body clenched with the ecstasy of his release.

Gasping, they both stayed against the wall for a time, connected and relishing the aftershocks of their shared pleasure.

Finally, he pulled out of her and lowered her feet to the ground, then pressed his lips to hers and kissed her gently. She kissed him back, her dainty fingers spearing through his hair and leaving little zings of electricity skittering over his scalp.

He pulled back and gazed down at her and knew in his heart that he was utterly at her mercy. She could break him in two and leave him empty. A husk. A shell.

Licking his lips he backed up, taking her with him until they stood beneath the metal grips, then he started up the cleaning process.

They stood still, staring at each other as they were washed, and when it was done, he picked her up and carried her into his room, to his bed where she laid her down.

Staring up at him, she took a deep breath that lifted her breasts, beckoning his mouth.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Dethrhhek raised an eyebrow and said, "Oh, did you think I was done with you?"

***

Willow gazed up at the powerful majesty that was Dethrhhek and she shivered as he placed a knee on the bed, hands trailing up the inside of her legs to her knees. He pushed them apart and looked, eyes exploring as his cock, which had relaxed a bit, grew hard again until it jutted out from his body. Deep blue that faded to red at the top. Impossibly thick and shaped almost like a human. Almost. Dethrhhek had two sets of arms. He also had two crowns. One set of arms was slightly larger than the other. So we're one of his crowns. When he'd filled her, she could feel that something about him was different, but the feel of him, so thick and hard, stretching her to the point of pain, had wiped everything from her mind. Even now, gazing up at his alien beauty as he rose above her, glowing, crystalline eyes blazing, the red patterns on his deep blue skin smoldering as his majestic wings unfolded from his back and filled the room and her chest went tight, eyes pricking though she didn't know why.

She squeezed her eyes shut, suddenly self-conscious. She knew she was pretty by human standards, except for the gnarly scar on her chest and shoulder, but looking down at herself, then at him, she felt plain. Actually, she felt a little ugly.

Her wrists, throat, and ankles felt cold and the chill began to spread.

"Oh, no, no," Dethrhhek said, taking hold of her wrists and looking at the blackness that had covered them, turning her fingers into claws and swirling up her arms in memorizing patterns. "Don't hide from me."

Turning her hands over, he frowned at her claws for a moment before his lips pulled into a devious smile as his thumbs played over the little metal cuffs still around her wrists. She'd forgotten about those. They had blended in with the bracelets she usually wore to the point she'd spaced that she was basically wearing handcuffs.