Chapter 19 - Make it Last

***Note: This chapter contains explicit content***

Dethrhhek gazed down into Willow's desperate face. Her dark hair was slicked back, still wet, her skin under his hands warm and so soft. Her sweet scent swirled into his brain and his hands tightened on her waist.

He wanted this. He wanted this so badly but... was she going to regret it? He'd been used and tossed aside by females before. There was a time that he hadn't minded. Then one time he did, and it broke him.

"Willow," he said gently. "You've been through a fright and I need you to be sure. Because... I don't want to be used."

She frowned, then blinked. Her eyes widened and her lips parted.

"Oh, holy shit," she breathed. "You... you actually like me!"

He caressed the side of her face with his knuckles. "You jumped on an explosive to save me and my mine. I'm positive that what I feel for you is a little more than like."

She dropped her eyes and he took her chin in his hand, easing her gaze back up to his. "Do you even like me?" he asked. "Do you even want me?"

She huffed and turned around. Pacing two steps away from him and giving him a fine view of her lovely ass as she pressed her palms to her eyes.

When she turned around again, he saw the heat and lust in her eyes and she made it only one step toward him before he picked her up and pressed her back into the wall. Dethrhhek shoved his jumpsuit and underclothes down, freeing his erection so he could thrust against her, feeling her skin on his skin as she wrapped her legs around his hips, her arms around his neck. She nipped at his neck with her flat little teeth and the sensation shot through his body and straight into his cock, which jerked against her. Greedy, desperate to be inside her. He whimpered before he could stop himself and the scent of her arousal suddenly hit him hard.

Dethrhhek ran his thumbs over her tight, pink nipples and delighted in the way her body clenched beneath his touch. Then he pushed a hand between her legs.

She gasped when he touched her and he groaned at the hot, slick feel of her.

"Watch those claws," she breathed, her lips brushing his ear.

He chuckled and turned his head toward those lips, catching them and devouring her mouth as he ground his cock against the slick folds of her sex.

She looked down between them and gasped.

"That's... huge," she said breathlessly

"Too big?" he asked. "Should I stop?"

"You better freaking not," she said, nipping at his lip.

He groaned again, gripped himself, and guided the head of his cock, rubbing it up and down until it caught, locating where he could enter her.

Then he pushed.

Her body clenched up in his grasp and she whimpered, hands grasping his shoulders hard.

"Relax," he whispered, stroking his fingers down her spine. "You have to relax. I don't want to hurt you."

She took a deep breath, and little by little he felt her relax into him. Only then did he rock his hips against her, easing the head of his cock into her tight, hot channel. He groaned with the effort to keep from coming as he eased himself slowly into her body. Her breath hitched and she made a sound somewhere between pleasure and pain as he seated himself. Then, despite his need to start pumping into her, he waited, kissing her throat and stroking her flesh as her tight channel relaxed around him. When she started moving her hips against him, he knew she was ready.