The Sunlight Dims...

[CW: Mentions of Past Death]

After you four were done eating, you all got up, and began to get going, when...

"Hey... can I go to the bathroom?"

"Sure, Meester. Go ahead!"

Despite saying that, you notice Nerd's expression change, like she was thinking about something.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What about them and Midnight?"

"Hmm? What does that mean, Nerd?"

"..."

"Oh, right... they're not... in the best friendship with each other..."

Potato told you that, remember?

"Yeah... and as much as I'd like for them to reconcile... if it's not what they want, then... maybe we should just let go..."

"Don't think like that, Potato."

"For admitting that we shouldn't try and force them to be friends again?"

"..."

"Sorry if this sounds rude AT ALL, but... it's ultimately up to them both if they wanna get along again or not. We shouldn't try to force it, even if it'd be better in the long run. Let them decide."

"But... I know Midnight does!"

"See? That makes this okay, because she at least wants to. But what about Meester? Again, we shouldn't force them to want to if they don't."

"..."

"Please... calm down..."

"Oh... sorry, Alex..."

"...You know what? Maybe we should just give up on having a happy-"

"NERD. I know we can all still be happy even if there's a friendship issue. All we need to do is support them, okay? We don't force anyone to meet up and try to reconcile, we just stay there for them both."

"Like you were ever there when we needed you, you just stayed with-"

"ALEX NEEDED SOMEONE TOO. His brother - his own FUCKING BROTHER - died, AND YOU JUST EXPECT THAT HE DIDN'T NEED ANYONE TO BE THERE FOR HIM?!"

"..."

"...Sorry... just..."

"...No, no. I'm the one that should be sorry... I shouldn't have just brought Alex into this... I know how much you care about him..."

MARKERS. - a TWOW x OMORI AU.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें