I stand there in the middle of the hall with tears my eyes. I don't know why they are ignoring me. It feels like they are rejecting me. Suddenly a sharp sting goes through my chest, my vision goes blurry, and I get really lightheaded. Making my way over to the wall sliding behind the tapestry into the covey hidden there and sitting down. 

I try to make the pain stop but I don't know how. I feel like I'm dying. I send off a Patronus.

"Help, I don't-" Suddenly everything is black. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up, I look around noticing that I am in the infirmary wing. I look around to find myself alone. As if summoned, Madam Pomfrey walks in. 

"Oh dear, I'm sorry for what you just went through. Your Patronus went to the Mister Weasleys, who found you with Miss Delacour and Mister Krum. They dropped you off and left. It seems that whoever your mate is, none of my business, was rejecting you in a small way. The pain will only resolve if they accept you again." She tells me, sympathy obvious in her eyes. It wasn't common that a mate got rejected, when it did not many knew how to help with the pain other that just either reconnecting with the mate or living with it forever. 

"They were rejecting me?" I whispered under my breath, and she runs another diagnostic. She releases me to go reconnect with my mates. I walk out of the ward and head to the lake. 

I see them all sitting there talking. I walk up and by the time I reach them I am pissed and somehow in more pain. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yell at them, "I have no fucking clue what I did to piss you all off! But to find me unconscious in a hall and then leave me in the infirmary ward by myself? What the hell? It your faults! You were rejecting and yes, I get it you were upset, but you don't fucking ignore me! You speak to me so we can work through the issue and find a resolution to the problem! So now, tell me, what was so important that you ALL were rejecting me causing me so much pain I ended up unconscious?" 

They all stare at me for what feels like forever before Fred spoke, "You didn't tell us your plan. I get it none of you told anyone, but you can control dragons and didn't tell us. That's why we, George and I, have been ignoring you. I didn't know we were rejecting you. I really do love you, baby and I'm sorry." 

"So am I, princess. I love you too." George follows up and gives me a hug. I feel the pain in my heart lessen a bit. I turn to Viktor and Fleur. 

"Viktor? Fleur?" I ask. 

"I was not trying to ignore you; I was upset because you didn't come check on me after my task." Viktor tells me, "Please go back to calling me Vikky? I am sorry please forgive me." He tells me cupping my face. I sigh. 

"I wasn't allowed. Karkaroff quite literally told me that I was the competition and that I couldn't see you. I tried to see you Vikky, he wouldn't let me." He wraps me in a hug and mumbles that he was sorry into my shoulder. I turn to Fleur how looks very mad for some reason. 

"I got a letter from my father. He told me the Klaus Mikealson was in France and had threatened him to give you dual citizenship. My father is in hospital and is in bad condition after YOUR FATHER THREW HIM OVER THE BALCONY!" She yells, I feel both sad and angry. Sad that her father was hurt and angry that my dad's actions are affecting my relationship with my mate. 

"What do you want me to do?" I ask her. "Do you want me to call my dad and force him to heal yours, do you want an apology for him personally, or do you want both? I will call him, and he will." 

Tears gather in her eyes, and she whispers, "I just want my papa to be ok." 

"Alright then." I pull out a mirror and look into it. "Klaus Mikealson."

Suddenly my father's face pops up. I smile at his face.

"Hello, Princess." 

"Hi dad." I say softly, even if I'm pissed at him, he is still me dad and I miss him. "Are you in France?" 

"Yes, I am."

"Did you or Uncle Kol throw a man named Delacour off a balcony? I do not really care of you did or not, I need you to heal him. Give him your blood and make sure he doesn't die. He is one of my mate's fathers and I need him safe!" I tell him.

"It was your Uncle Kol, he apparently thought that the man was unimportant. Rebekah and Kol are heading there now. If you wait, Kol WILL apologize to your mate and promise to never harm him or anyone in that family again." He tells me and I turn to Fleur. "Kol is back." 

"I'm sorry for the pain caused by my actions I was uninformed of his connection to you and my niece. I have healed him a Rebekah is attempting to clear the air. It was going great when I left. Fleur is getting a new Rebekah Mikealson styled wardrobe."

"Thank you, Kol. I guess I should have told you sooner he would have been healed days ago." 

"I have to go Uncle Kol, Dad. I love you guys and don't hurt any Krums or Delacour or any of the other names you already have." I say getting off the call. 

"Love you!" I hear them call. I turn to Fleur. 

"I'm sorry, Iri. I really wasn't mad at you. I just was worried and angry at your dad and took it out on you. I should have been angry at your Uncle Kol, and definitely not you." 

"It's ok, but know that if you are upset, I NEED you to talk to me! Do not ignore me because I will think that you are leaving me. Conversation over silence and if you want silence fucking tell me! I will listen just communicate please!" I say plopping down on the ground. I hear a chorus of okays and I remember the conversation I had with Parvati a few days ago. 

I reach up and grab Viktor's face and kiss him. It was explosive and powerful like he was in complete control, and he pulled me into his lap his hand reaching down to my butt to pull me closer. My lungs burned for air, and I pulled back. I smile at his stunned look. I climb off his lap and sit down next to him. 

I turn to Fleur, and she reaches out and kisses me and I grab he and pull her to me. He body turn so she is laying in my arms. I pull back and smile at her and look up and see lust in all the boys' faces. Fleur sits up and I stand. 

"Well, seems like payback is wet and hard. See you all later, my mates. I have to see some friends about an egg. Oh! Mermaids just so you know. Bye, my loves." I say walking toward the castle and giggling about the pay back. Sexual frustration, it's great. I'm going to pay for that later. 

Double update! YAY! So, Fleur and Viktor we pissed for their reason, good or bad, still mildly valid. Have a good night.