Steward Shen sighed, as a qualified housekeeper, learning to look at the eyes is more important than learning how to manage housework.

Every afternoon in a high-end tea hall in Hwaseong, there are always many upper-class wives gathered together to drink tea and chat.

That afternoon, Mother Song wore a newly made high-end cheongsam to show off to the two good sisters, and when they were praising her, Chu Wenwen came over and sat next to her.

"Wenwen, why are you here?"

Mother Song's face was full of surprise, and she took Chu Wenwen's hand and said, "I've been chasing you and Bai Yu's new drama some time ago, and the heroine you played in it is so good-looking, and her acting skills are great."

Chu Wenwen's face turned red, she came to Song's mother to inquire about the relationship between Song Shilin and Bai Yu, but she didn't expect to be pulled by her to say this.

However, some people like their TV, Chu Wenwen still feels very happy, and said reservedly: "Auntie, don't praise like this, I'm embarrassed."

Mother Song smiled, "This is telling the truth, by the way, do you think my new cheongsam looks good, it is made in the "autumn wind".

"Beautiful." Chu Wenwen said absentmindedly, "Auntie, has Brother Shi Rin been particularly busy in the company recently?"

Song's mother didn't seem to notice it, and said, "Fortunately, his work has always been so much."

"By the way, last time I heard Brother Shi Rin say on the show that he and Bai Yu are good friends, and he also recognized Bai Yu's son as his godson."

Mother Song's expression was nervous for a moment, but it quickly retracted, and her tone was not so warm, her fingers brushed the broken hair around her ears, and her nose let out a "Hmm."

"Did you agree with your uncle?" Chu Wenwen couldn't wait to say, because she was too anxious, she didn't notice the coldness in Mother Song's eyes.

"Hmm."

After Mother Song finished speaking, she let go of the hand holding Chu Wenwen and turned around to continue talking with the two old sisters.

The other two ladies at the same table looked at each other and smiled, and shook their heads in unison, this little girl of the Chu family was still too anxious.

Chu Wenwen reacted for a long time and wanted to ask something more, but seeing that Mother Song didn't pay attention to her, she couldn't speak, and sat on the side and watched them chat.

When the tea time passed and the people in the tea hall dispersed one after another, Song's mother was ready to get up and leave.

Chu Wenwen hurriedly followed, "Auntie, I'll accompany you to go shopping nearby, I heard that the latest bags are coming out this summer...

...? "Wenwen," Mother Song said softly with a kind face: "It's not early, I should go back to eat with your uncle, and we will go shopping together next time I have time."

Chu Wenwen was stunned, "Okay, you go slowly."

It wasn't until this moment that Chu Wenwen understood Mother Song's attitude. She knew that she had overstepped the question she had asked before, so she made Song's mother unhappy.

However, she was really worried...

Chu Wenwen bit her lower lip, the grievance spread all over her body, she stomped her foot, angrily stepped on her high heels and walked towards her sports car, pulled the car door, and stepped on the accelerator suddenly.