SH RF Wally 🌈

(Still very fancy)

Tired ──♡🗯️

TW:blood, mentions of suicide

💭RF POV💭

I sat on my desk chair, thinking to myself looking at my wrist, the thoughts invading my mind again. do it no one will care. no one will know either. You deserve it. and you know that, don't you?.. laughter then invaded my mind. Like a Whirlpool sucking in a ship. Painful for the ships crew but enduring for the ocean itself. my thoughts remind me of the ocean more likely the whirlpool. I signed clenching my fist my other hand reaching for the drawer that had my army knife in it, I stopped upon hearing my office doorI stopped upon hearing my office doors open. Glancing at them with a stern gaze but then slightly softened upon seeing my assistant. Y/N. "What." I said slightly glaring, putting on my tough persona. They sweat dropped. "Well.. Sir- I got some of your paper work do-" I waved my hand dismissing them. "Put it on my desk and leave..." I glared, then sighed rubbing my temple. "Oh- alright.. Uhm.." they paused walking over to my desk and putting the papers down"you look troubled sir." They said softly, looking up at me. I signed again."I'm fine. Your dismissed no-" they interrupted me grabbing my shoulder, I flinched letting go of my temple."what do you think-" they grabbed my arm looking at it, I never covered the scars, if someone would ask I'd just tell them to 'shut up and leave' or 'I hurt myself while working.' but Y/NS the only one who knew the actual truth."did you do it again?" they frowned rubbing my arm gently. I sighed, speaking in a now soft tone. "No. You stopped me Just in time." I flinched seeing some of the old scars from last night opening up again blood drizzling down my arm. Y/N flinched at seeing g the sighttaking their hand off and walking away. I looked over when they moved. "Where are you-" I pausedseeing them come back with a first aid kit and some stiches. 

☚time skip to when they are sitting down at his couch in his office.☛

💭Y/N POV💭

"Lay down." I said crouching down on the side of the couch, watching as he layed down, legs dangling off the end. I put my arm out, Gesturing for him to put his arm on my hand. He put it on mine, I wiped some of the new blood off with the disinfectant. Grabbing the needle and getting the stich, bring it to his arm, watching as he sweat dropped, scared for the pain to come.. Then...

🗯️🗯️YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HAHA BYEEE🗯️🗯️

(435 words)