Welcome..💭

Welcome 

Here's a example of what my book will contain. 

[ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ? ]

(σяιgιηαℓ χ яєα∂єя) 

A sigh escaped the lips of a girl on her bed, she has been Losing her color lately, because of a unknown reason. She had big black eye bags under her eyes signifying that she hasn't slept 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜.. 

Every other neighbor was extremely worried about her, especially Wally. He been going to her door everyday knocking at her home,  to see if she was ok. She knew it was him because, of the way he knocked. Gently.. To gently.. 3 times at the same rhythm. In Wally's perspective, she was only in a stage, like the stages of grief. but she really wasn't, not even close. . . 

She felt, 𝚞𝚗𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍, 𝓗𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭. All because of her anxiety she's had since she was a child. Probably the worst anxiety in her opinion, 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 anxiety. Her fear was that others were always thinking about her in a bad way or laughing at 𝓱𝓮𝓻 whenever they laughed. When In reality. . . They were only complimenting her, and laughing about silly jokes they made to one another. 

She was going through to much stress, and had to get away from people for a little bit. She was going to go out soon, but of course she still need to get the basic essentials for life, Even though one point in her life she decided to give up on life, upon she found no reason for her to live she didn't even have a role in the neighborhood. Who doesn't have a role in the neighborhood? 

Poppy's the mother and the cook of the town with her loving words and sweet compliments, Barnaby of course was the comedian of the town, he's always had one for making the people of the small neighborhood laugh. Julie was a. Flowerist with her beautiful flowers that can lighten anyone's day when they pass bye, and frank.. He wa the smart one who loved to look at insects, though, mostly butterflies. Y/n always chuckled at that, yet she was still not in the mood, thinking about the other neighbors good qualities. 

While she had none, she couldn't cook, she barely spoke to people eve. Upon giving one a compliment, though she did say it in her head when she walked by the people of the sma lovely neigboorhood. Then the last person can to mind. 'Wally.' if on que the three same gentle knocks wer heard on the door this time mor hurriedly then the last. 

She lifted her Head and lazily got up and quietly walking down stairs to the door, opening it. She was forcefully shoved into a hug, one that seemed protective and worried, she wasurprised surprised for a moment calming down and gently leaning on whoever it was. But, she knew who it was, Wally. Wally 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰. 

꧁ 𝓣𝓑𝓒 ꧂

𝓐/𝓷 𝙷𝙰𝙸!!!! 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚢! 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢. 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝. 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊/𝚗 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎! 𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓔𝓜𝓑𝓔𝓡 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝- 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 😃 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 life-😮‍💨