Og Wally 🍎

(Since I feel old now ima use fancy words!!! 😼)

Sunny sky's and peaceful walks💕──♡🗯️!

💭Y/n POV 💭

I walked around in lovey my neighborhood humming and skipping along a path. It was a beautiful day and the birds are singing and chirping. I always enjoyed a walk around the neighborhood. especially on a beautiful sunny day, no clouds in site. It was truly a beautiful site. God I wish I would have someone to share this with. I was always alone on these walks, but it was always so peaceful. I would ask my dear friend Julie, but she's usually out with a Frank. Most likely looking at butterflies, I didn't mind I know how much she loves doing that with Frank. I stopped walking when I heard a noise sound like light, tapping light, tapping feet behind me. Oh, Indfeet behind me. "Oh hello my dear." I heard someone say behind me. I quickly look around seeing Wally, standing there, with a smile on his face looking at me we're about the same height and being a little bit taller, looking at me we're about the same height, him being a little bit taller "how have you been?" I said to Wally. smiling at him."I've been just fine my dear." he paused. seeming to think of something else he looked away. he then looked back speaking to   me."thank you dear, that was very kind of you." he's slightly blushed. Lips forming to a thin line. "I have a question, would you... would you..." he stuttered out, trying to find the right words to say. I raised my brows at him "well?" I said questioning him. I said questioning him "would you like to go on a walk with me?" he blurted out, I giggled at him for sturtering for such a simple thing as a walk with a friend. but I am new, so I get it. I am new so I get it. I only moved in just last week. I saw he was way more comfortable with others instead Me. but I get it he just wants to bond with me. Plus, I really enjoy walks so it's always nice to go on a walk with a friend. For now an acquaintance. If That's how he feels. I kind of feel like he's my friend though. He is the most friendliest neighbor in the neighborhood after all. So he most likely gets along with everyone.  I can see from his interactions with the other neighbors. I shut off my thoughts. Shaking my head and smiling at him. shaking my head and smiling at him. "I would be pleased if so." I chuckled when I saw how his eyes brightened up when I said that. "Oh my dear! You'll be ever so happy with the time we spend together! I promise.." he smiled. I smiled nodding, holding out my hand for him."shall we go?" I said. he chuckled. "Yes my dear, we shall ♡" he grabbed my hand. walking along with me on the side walk...

(510 words!!──♡🗯️)