~Techna~

Nicknames: T. Firefly. Little Miracle.

Age: Unknown. Though about the age look of her early 20's.

Species: Technogian.

Autobot form: Looks just like Arcee from Transformers Prime, But her paint job is lighter with bits of brighter blue ivy. And has luminous blue hair that touches her upper back, with the end of it tied into a pony tail.

Vehicle mode: Motorcycle (Her hologram is her human form)

Home Planet: Technolia (Destroyed) Cybertron (first adopted home) Earth (Second home)

Personality: Brave, loyal, Determined, smart, caring, Hardworking, funny at times, And sometimes shy.

Title: The Spark Vestal. Cybertron's Miraclestar.

Occupation: Shapeshifter (Will be soon). Sorceress. And warrior.

Statement About Character: Techna is like those beautiful organic flowers or that radiant giant mother tree, ever since I first found and met her. Enough talk about how I feel, let's talk about our dear Miracle.

Techna is the last of her kind, When I first found her on what was left of her home planet, destroyed by the Decepticons. Yet she's lived for thousands of years.

I heard from Ratchet that the Technogians and their home planet have lived on for centuries, since the beginning of the universe.

 She has amazing skills like Prowl. She takes her duties as a protector and a peace keeper very seriously.

She has amazing powers from beyond us bots. Ones that could save millions if not a whole planet. She has the kindest spark that I have ever known.

She is a capable and independent girl, She's inspired many, even me. - Optimus Prime

Friends/Allies: Autobots, human allies, etc.

Enemies: Decepticons, enemy humans, etc.

Love Interest: Optimus Prime

Likes: Flowers, hanging out with friends, protecting her loved ones. Caring for kids. etc.

Human form: