Real Debut

September 7, 2023

"Salutations netizens this is your longtime host Miyeon of G Idle. I hope you're having a great day." Miyeon bowed politely. She has a pretty face fit to be an idol.

And this your new lovely face Hanbin of Zerobaseone." The handsome member of Zerobaseone bowed.

"Today is a special occasion because we have a brand new group, one with new style. They come from SM Entertainment, famous for producing famous groups like Super Junior, EXO, NCT, Aespa, and many more."

"I used to be a fan of some of the group you listed. These boys got some sick style. I like the 90's vibes, almost like they're a reincarnation of H.O.T."

"That's what I say! Anyways let's introduce the freshly debuted boys of Riize!!" Miyeon said as eight boys entered the scene.

"You made quite a scene today with your fresh concepts. How do you feel about them?" Miyeon asked.

"They're pretty chill I guess." Eunseok shrugged.

"It's a style I dig definitely refreshing to see!" Anton adds.

"Why don't you introduce yourselves?"

"I'm the oldest Shotaro. I used to part of SM Rookies."

"I'm Eunseok the head honcho."

"Sungchan here also used to be part of SM Rookies!"

"I'm more mellow from the others. Wonbin at your service."

"I'M SOHEE!! I'M SO PUMPED TODAY!!"

"Sup it's your boy Seunghan."

"I'm Anton I come from America."

"And I'm the maknae Hyeonjin."

The boys introduced themselves with various poses. Both hosts laughed at their energy.

"I hear that all pretty much all you are Korean correct?"

"I'm Japanese, the only foreign member in Riize. There's nothing to be ashamed because I have my friends here to help me with Korean. "

"I spent most of my time in the states, but my parents are both Korean." Anton adds.

"I hear your mother is a famous actress. You must come from a wealthy family." Miyeon states.

"I will admit I come pretty well off, but I'm not ashamed by it. All my hard work has been by me alone without their help. I hope to forge my own path." Anton shook his head confidently.

"I remember you two hyungs from SM Rookies back in 2020. I even remember you appeared on some of their songs. How you feel having to switch roles.

"Obviously not easy. We were already friends with the sunbaes of NCT. " Sungchan said.

"We were half expecting to debut soon after, but there were factors that I can't speak on. Do I miss them? Yes, do I regret the switch up? No because it led me here at this moment." Shotaro said in detail.

"What about you maknae? You were a solo artist under H1ghr Music with Park Sunbaenim. How did you end up auditioning at SM?" Asked Hanbin.

"It's long story... For a long time I was always in the spotlight. I was a child model and then I participated at several survival show in hopes in making it big. I trained at YG for several years so it wasn't too hard when I returned later. Why I decided to postpone?... I wanted another chance to be an idol. The reason I left YG was the lack of opportunity since I was too young to join the Treasure Box. I joined the start of this year until I debut and here I am." Hyeonjin summarized his life.