Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang were stumped, when had Wei Ying of all people befriended Lan Wangji?

Wei Ying arrived at the Library where his punishment was assigned, and once he arrived, Lan Wangji was already sitting here, seeming to be doing his own thing as he copied something down. Once Wei Ying had entered, his soft, cold Golden eyes looked up Wei Ying's Silver eyes.

"Yo, sorry I was late, I got lost halfway here and I had to find someone to lead me here" Wei Ying said as he sat down.

Lan Wangji just nodded, it appeared he'd have dismissed his tardiness regardless if he had an excuse or not "As long as you're here to do the punishment" He simply said.

Wei Ying smiled as he sat down and began his little punishment, he sat at the same table as Lan Wangji, stealing glimpses of the Lan boy whenever he could, and there was indeed nothing to complain about on him, his skin was soft and pure as Jade, perfectly pale, but still healthy, lashes long that it made Wei Ying want to slightly brush his fingertip over them.. He even held a perfect, and handsome face.

      He would indeed be popular with the ladies one day one he reaches a mature age.

     'Certainly a lot more handsome than Wen Chao...' Wei Ying had thought.

      He didn't even bother with trying to school his thoughts or the emotions he held for him. Wei Ying hadn't realized he'd been staring at him until Lan Wangji spoke.

      "What is it?" He asked, his voice quiet and deep, but very soothing and calming at the same time.

     Wei Ying snapped out of his thoughts "Sorry, I was just thinking" He didn't lie.

      Before Lan Wangji could speak, a Lan disciple walked in and addressed both Lan Wangji and Wei Ying.

     "Apologies for disturbing" He began "But Wei Wuxian's presence is needed at the front gates of the clan, he has a visitor who doesn't have access to enter" He said.

      Wei Ying was confused, what kind of guest would he have? Wei Ying just signed for how many times that day, and got up, smiling at Lan Wangji "I'll try to make this quick, I'll be back"

        Lan Wangji only nodded, but he was curious, who would be the person? He could only watch as Wei Ying left, following the Lan disciple to the front gates of the Lan Clan.

     It was only when he reached the gates did he find who his guest was...
     The male smiled as he greeted Wei Ying "Wen Ying, or I should say now, Wei Ying, pleasure to see you again" his voice was deep, and amused.

    Wei Ying stiffened and paled as he watched as Wen Rouhan walked up to him, a smile on his face.

     "S...Sect leader Wen... What are you-"

     "Please, nothing had changed, you can still address me as you once did, I'm not here to cause trouble, I simply wish to chat over wine" He said.

     Wei Ying clenched his fists, but eased himself "Rouhan... How did you find me?"

     "That useless son of mine doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut, I wish to talk, are you free?"

     Wei Ying thought for a moment "Sure I guess..."

    When Rouhan placed his arm over Wei Yings shoulders "Great, I'll try to not keep you long, let's go into a restaurant and chat" He said.

      Despite Wen Rouhan being an evil and cruel man, Wei Ying felt no danger from him whatsoever, so, he only calmly agreed when Wen Rouhan pulled Wei Ying along with him into a restaurant one they reached into the little village.