Zander's pov.

I wonder who this girl is. I've never seen her around. I only know a few things about her, her name and where she works. God she was gorgeous. Her beautiful sparkly blue eyes. The way they looked up at me. Her smile, her teeth white. Her lips a slight shade of red. Her eyebrows perfectly shaped. Her painted fingernails. Her body fitted in that dress. God she got me worked up. My body heated quickly. My cock stiffened. The bulge in my pants grew as i thought about her beautiful face. I unzipped my pants and locked my door as music played down stairs. The thought of her still down there made me even harder. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled out my throbbing cock. I took it into my hands and began stroking. Letting out moans here and there. I began going faster as i got closer to releasing. Once i did i leaned back on the bed. I laid there for a few minutes before sitting up and zipping my pants, a knock on my door. I quickly stood up and unlocked and  opened my door. It was violet. My sister. She walked in and sat on my bed.
"What's up?" I said.
She smiled slightly.
"Bored of the party."
I chuckled and sat next to her.
"I have a question punk." I said looking at her.
She nodded.
"Do you know a brianna, that works at a coffee shop?" I looked at her s she smiled.
She nodded "yes i do! Shes the sweetest. Shes severed me so many times. Shes gorgeous as well. Why though?" She looked slightly confused. "Oh just i meet her today downstairs and i never got her number." She smiled. "Go to her work. Ask her for it there. We can go tomorrow morning." She stood up and walked to the door.
"Okay yeah, ill pick you up around 10?" She nods and leaves my room. I lay on the bed and pull the covers over me. Warm and soft.