33||

Karin Jinsui
Baltimore Maryland
6:30 P.M The Next Night
    Despite what happened between me and Dave I was still in the city and still wanted to have fun. If Dave couldn't treat me right so be it it's plenty of people out here in the world. I flew my bitch Nique out and me her and summer was gonna have a time out here in the city.
We went to the hottest club in Baltimore called " Ballerz " . It was lit as fuck. My bitches was looking too good. We all took pictures and started ordering drink after drink after drink. Baby we was turnt. All of a sudden Dave walked in with the same girl that was looking at me crazy. I literally laughed that shit off because that's definitely a downgrade and he's weird as fuck so FUCK THEM BOTH.
  Dave East
I went to club Ballerz with China. I walked in and it was so many people this shit was hype as fuck. I went to my section and I saw Karin and her home girls had a section across from ours. Not go lie Karin looked fine as fuck. Man ion know I really be tripping sometimes. Lord knows I love that girl. She has my daughter and I love her so much but I can't even be a husband to her. I be putting her through so much for absolutely nothing. I don't know maybe we should try counseling or some shit I can't lose that girl. I'm just being stupid honestly.
I saw Karin get up and go to the bar and I hoped up to follow.

Karin Jinsui
  I went to the bar to order me some Hot Honey Wings I was hungry as fuck.
While ordering Dave came up to me. I looked at him and looked away. I had nothing to say honestly. He grabbed my hand and I looked at him.
Dave : Look im sorry Karin. I know you probably tired of hearing that shit but I promise I'll try to be a better man. I know I be fucking your head up. I know the shit be wrong but I usually just never think about it before I do half the shit I do. I know it's not your fault Keshia got full custody but I blamed you for so long which I shouldn't have and im sorry. I really love you and I wanna make this shit work. I promise I'll do better. Just give me another chance and I'll prove I can be a better man for you and Kobi.
I kissed Dave on the cheek and got my wings and walked off. I just can't keep doing that shit. If he really wants to change he'll show me instead of running his mouth. So ima do me and enjoy myself as of right now. Of course I love him but I can't keep allowing him to hurt me over and over and just forgiving him every time.
I went back to the section and started talking to Nique and Summer about it. They told me I was in the right which I already knew and we continued to enjoy our night.
It was time to go now and I couldn't wait to head back to my hotel. I needed a hot relaxing bath. My driver opened my door and I headed to my hotel.
When I finally made it in I took my clothes off and ran my bath water. I listen to my Tink and baby I was kinda in my feelings a little bit. It was part of the process though so oh well:
Dave East
   I got connections to Karin's hotel room. I ordered some flowers and Starbucks and decided to take it over there myself. I couldn't just let her walk off like that.
I knocked on the door and after 5 more knocks she finally opened the door. She looked so beautiful man.
She let me in and I handed her the flowers and Starbucks. She did a slight little smile and hugged me.
" what is it Dave " , Karin asked David.
Dave : Look I can't let us end like this im sorry baby. I swear I'll do anything to fix this.
Karin : Well I don't know right now. I kinda want some along time to myself. I love you but I can't keep letting you hurt me David. That shit is painful crying every night not knowing how you feel about me or when you're coming home. I'm sorry I just can't right now.
Dave : What can I do to fix it.
Karin : I don't know as of right now but you can leave though.
Karin went and opened the door and as much as I didn't wanna leave I knew I needed to and really had to. Now I see how she feels honestly.

Karin Jinsui
I've decided to just focus on me right now. All that matter is me finishing nursing school and doing better at my salon and caring for my daughter. That's all im focused on now. If God wants us together he'll fix this until then im okay.

TONIGHTS PICTURES ❤️

Karin Jinsui

Karin Jinsui

Nique

Summer

Summer

Dave East

Dave East