13||

" Happy Birthday Kairi ", I said hugging her.
She was so beautiful. She was the smartest student in her class.
"Thank You", Kairi said hugging me.

Today was her birthday party and Dave really wanted me to come. But I also knew her mother was going to be there. I've always reached out to her to have a conversation with her about me being around her child and everything but she always cursing me out and hanging up. Maybe today could be the day I talked to her.

We started setting everything up for her birthday today. She was finally turning 5. Lauren and Nipsey came over to help us.

"How everything going", Dave said kissing my neck.
"It's good baby", I replied turning to face hun.

"Your beautiful ma", he said kissing my forehead walking away.
"Aww I love it", Lauren said smiling.

"Where is my nephew", I said Lauren laughing.
"He's outside hopefully getting tired so he can fall asleep", she said looking outside.

" Happy Birthday To You. Happy Birthday To You. Happy Birthday Dear Kairi. Happy Birthday To You." , Everybkdy sung to Kairi.

It was finally time to eat and we had just finished cooking. Everybody started making them a plate and afterwards me and Lauren just cleaned up.

" Shoutout To my fucking wife and sister for making this bomb ass food ", Nipsey said standing up. He was such a clown. But I loved him to death.

" Let me talk to you upstairs real quick ma " , Dave said grabbing my hands

We went up stairs and he closed the door.
" Listen Kairi moms on her way here and her other said of the family ", he said looking me in the eyes.
" I just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't be so shocked ", he said sitting down on the bed.

" No it's a good thing because I've been wanting to meet her but she never wanted to have a conversation so I just let it go. I'll be straight. " I said grabbing his hand so we could go back down stairs.

Finally Kairi mom made it. She was so beautiful just like Kairi.

" Hey my baby ", she said hugging Kairi. She had brought a lot of people with her.
" David I'm hungry tell your maid to fix my family some food ", she said waving at me. Then rolling her eyes.
"Take your dumbass in the kitchen and fix your food " , Dave said annoyed.