I raised an eyebrow. "Really? You can make magic chocolate, but you can't read or write?"

"Correct." He said, before turning around and presenting his latest work for me. A round piece of chocolate.

"Some food to brighten your mood!" Willy said, looking extremely proud of the rhyme.

"My mood doesn't need to be brightened." I sneered at him, beford glanic at the chocolate in his hand. "Besides, if it wasn't clear, I don't trust you! I have no way of knowing if you put rat poison or something in it."

He looked offended. "Darling, rat poison would not make a pleasant taste." He said, as if the taste was the only problem with that.

I sighed. I may not trust him, but given everything that has happened, Willy has not given me a reason to distrust him. Yet.

I picked up the chocolate and gave it a try...

I don't think I've ever tasted anything like this. My favorite flavour was clear throughout the taste, but the chocolate wasn't that sweet at all. I didn't have to eat it all either to feel full.

"This is good." I honestly told him inbetween bites. He jumped excitedly on the spot.

"Does it erase your hunger?" He asked excitedly. I nodded and his whole face lit up.

"Excellent! I've been working on that one for some while now. That chocolate would be a great replacement for the people who can't afford a entire meal. Like for children with orphan syndrome, who may not have that much money. They still need nutrients, and this chocolate can provide that for them." He explained excitedly.

"Orphan syndrome?" I asked. What even is that?

Willy nodded seriously.

"Noodle has it too. It's very serious." He said with a stone face.

"If you say so."

I put down the half eaten chocolate on his desk. It was delicious and I will be bringing it along when I leave. But I feel so full right now. A rare feeling for me.

Slugworth lost my loyalty when he didn't pay me. He also had his men beat me up for something I didn't even do. They accused me of giving them false recipes, just because they didn't understand what Willy wrote.

"Slugworth. He is the one who hired me to steal your recipes." I admitted and stared at Willy to see his reaction.

I don't know what reaction I was expecting, but Willy only looked disappointed.

"I had my suspicions." He admitted, as he sank down in the wooden chair behind him.

I shrugged. "Mr. Slugworth is powerful. Think he sees you as competition."

Willy looked up, locking his eyes on me. "Was he the one who hurt you and left you in that alley?"

"No. Yes? No, not exactly. He ordered it... But it was his men who did the dirty work." I said quietly. Willy clenched his jaw.

"We can't let him get away with that. What they did to you is not okay." He stated. I shrugged again.

"That's cute and all. But, the police wouldn't do anything about it. They doesn't care about me. I'm a thief, remember?" I pushed myself away from the desk and paced around the room. Willys eyes followed me as I walked.

He was quiet now. His whole world has probably shattered now that I revealed that not everyone is as kind as he is.

Willy looked up at me. "Slugworth won't get away with this. As soon as I have a plan, I will let you know. I don't have a plan right now but I will think of something."

I once again shrugged my shoulders. They are gonna fall off soon if I don't stop shrugging them.

"Where are my clothes? And my belongins, I have... I had things in my pockets that I need to get back." I said, feeling tired. Willy scratched his head.

"Well, your clothes should be dry right about now. I'll be back." He promised as he quickly disappeared out the door.

My eyes couldn't help but wander towards the portable chocolate factory. It looked like it came out of a briefcase. I saw multiple small bottles in it, and some kind of mechanism I didn't really understand.

Does...? I took a few steps closer to look at one of the bottles who had caught my attention. Is that... Lightning? Does Willy Wonka have a piece of lightning in one of his bottles? How do you even make a chocolate out of that?

I gently touched the briefcase, feeling the texture of it underneath my fingertips. I see potential here... How much would I be able to sell this portable chocolate factory for on the black market? Or, even better, maybe Slugworth would understand that I wasn't ripping him off and would buy the portable chocolate factory from me? He would be able to pay for it. And I really need the money...