Chapter 2: The Break Up

It was true, I was gradually losing feeling towards her. The summer I got into a massive argument with that popular girl and when school started again she spread non real rumors about me and they even reached out teachers. I got scared that most teachers will believe her so I decided to break all bonds with them Anna included so I don't get attached to people who hate me.

One day at the break and I was alone now that everyone hated me and Anna approached me saying "Why aren't you with the others? You said you want friends, right?" I was about to say something but she was already talking to those girls, telling them to  include me in their talks and activities, for the moments Anna was still around they acted like they talked to me and after they ignored me again. However, I was still scared that Anna disliked me and I didn't want to bond with her anymore or so I thought. Somehow she always came to my mind and even again looked for her everywhere like I has the urge to see her but for no reason and sometimes I even unconsciously tried to speak with her and getting close, she also tried somehow to talk to me but then she gave up, probably saw that I was trying to ignore her.

Soon after i found out her true age which turned out to be 31 at the time in 2020 and I was honestly so shocked because I thought she was no more than 27, and also she doesn't have kids and is unmarried.

I remember I think 1-2 times I talked with her during recess but just random school stuff nothing more.

The school year ended normally, and that was the last one ending in this way. The summer went normal, again the last one normal.

When school started in September we had a new classmate, her name was Martina. At first we didn't interact because I thought she was already brainwashed by my classmates. After a few days she unexpectedly started to talk to me and from these little talks we became friends.

The first Monday we had the first lesson with Anna, I forgot to buy new paper for drawing so I had to tell her, she didn't look happy about it and said "Why are you telling me this now that school has already started that you haven't bought paper?" I told her I forgot and hopefully she didn't put me a bad mark about it because she always forgave people about forgetting things for like two weeks after school starts. Then in class she said "Guys please don't come telling me you don't have paper the first day of school." And looked at me and I looked at her with an annoyed expression. After I gradually started to enjoy her lessons more, I still cared about her.

Around the end of 2021 Anna started to hunt my mind again, she always came as a random thought during the day, at night she was in my dreams, and something was telling me to get close to her again. A strange thing that has never happened to me before, I couldn't explain it. So that meant that it wasn't really over, something was going to happen I had that gut feeling.