A plan to change Society

Alternate Timeline

???: "That's what you get your worthless Deku!

???: "Give it up you'll never be a hero!"

???: "Just stay back and become a house husband like a good little boy!"

???: "You need to learn your place!"

As a group of kids were upstairs on the junior high roof beating up a kid with bush green hair. This boy was known as Izuku Yagi. The people beating him up were his "supposed" friends who he grew up with in his life.

Izuku learned from a young age that society wasn't fair, as he was diagnosed quirkless at age 4 when that's normally upthe age you're supposed to get a quirk. He was ridiculed by his peers including the ones who were attacking him on the roof as he speak.

???: "Alright. Let's get out of here I'm pretty sure he's learned his lesson by now!"

???: "Yeah let's get out of here and head to the arcade!"

???: "You better not be late coming home Deku! Otherwise it's the attic for you!"

As the students left the rooftop leaving a beaten and battered Izuku on the roof. His body writhing in pain as he tried to sit-up but his body was aching all over. As he looked to the sky in a daze. This was his life for the past 10 years. Nothing but absolute hell on earth just because he was quirkless.

Izuku(AU): "Is this really my life? Is this all I'm here for? Just to be a punching bag for people? If that's the case then I don't wanna live."

???: "It's hard living a life like this huh? Being beaten by people who you thought were your friends?"

Hearing a voice Izuku(AU) turns his head towards the direction of the voice as he sees what appears to be another version of him.

Izuku: "Hey there. Before you ask no your no hallucinating. I'm another version of you. I'm from a different timeline from yours I've come to discuss something important with you."

Izuku(AU): "What could another version of me want?"

Izuku: "Let's get you cleaned up first and then we can discuss things further."

With a snap of his fingers Izuku healed all of his counterparts wounds even the ones that were hidden away. Izuku(AU) stood up as he felt his body was strong. Stronger than what it had been in the past 10 years.

Izuku(AU): "Thank you. By why does it feel like everything isn't moving at the moment around us."

Izuku: "That's because all of time is stopped. Curtesy of me."

Izuku(AU): "How powerful are you? Are you a version of me that became a god?

Izuku: "Nope. Still a regular human. This is all from a power I'm about to share with you other me."

As Izuku pressed two fingers on the forehead of his counterpart.

Izuku: "Go ahead. You should know what our powers is that we have."

Izuku(AU) nodded as he closed his eyes, suddenly the Buster Sword appeared right in front of him much to his surprise.

Izuku: "Great minds think alike that. I see you a fan of FF7 as well."

Izuku(AU): "One of my all time favorite games. So you have the power of imagination? So what's the plan that you had in mind?

Izuku: "In my world I was granted these powers of imagination. Like you I honestly dealt with being ridiculed by society and family because of my quirkless status. My plan is to show my world how a quirkless hero with the power of imagination isn't to be trifled with. Now I want you to show your timeline what happens when you mess with a quirkless person with the power of imagination who's a villain."