Supernaturals

Out fit of the chapter
Mystic Grill:
3rd POV

With the Founder's Party happening later tonight, Bonnie and Emil met up with Caroline at the Grill while Elena was currently at home.
The two of them walked into the Grill and went to take a seat. Bonnie was arguing with Caroline about a situation she considered dangerous. "Emil cannot take Damon to the Founder's Party!" She scolded him.
"Just because you don't have anyone to go with. He's hot and it's obvious that he likes Emil! So he's taking him." Emil is just sitting at the table quietly listening to the girls argue whether or not he's allowed to take Damon to the party. Even if Bonnie thinks he shouldn't take him, he's still going to since Damon is his mate. Not that the girls know though.
"Well what about me? You can't let me go alone." Bonnie says.
"Go with Elena, then"
"She's going with Stefan."
"Ok go by yourself then" Caroline rolls her eyes.
"What about, Aunt Jenna." Bonnie asks "Is she ok with Emil bringing Damon?"
Emil decides to talk for the first time since getting to the Grill. "She doesn't get a choice. We all know I'll just do it anyways. I'm 18 years old now."

"Oh shit, I forgot that you're 18 now!" Caroline exclaimed while Bonnie nodded in agreement.

"Even if you think I shouldn't and you don't like him, Bonnie," Emil replies in a bored tone. "But Damon isn't dangerous or anything. He just has a lot of issues with his brother. Like deep rooted trauma"

"Like?" Bonnie asks intrigued.

"I'm not saying anything about it, Bonnie. Damon trusted me with this and I'm not about to break his trust. Especially not just because you're judging him without getting to know him. You haven't even talked to him. You're judging him by what you've heard from Stefan and Elena. At least Caroline is on my side." Emil got up annoyed at Bonnie and walked away to go back home.

" Emil got up annoyed at Bonnie and walked away to go back home

Outfit for the Founder's party

Emil really didn't want to come to the founder's party at the Lockwood Mansion because of how much he hates Tyler's parents. Carol Lockwood is extremely fake and Mayor Lockwood is an abusive piece of shit to Tyler. But Tyler is my bestfriend so I came to support him and I wanted to piss off Stefan and Elena by bringing Damon with me to the Party.

Emil walked to the door with Damon by his side. Damon has a hand around Emil's waist as they both walked up the stairs to the door. Carol opened door and exclaimed with a genuine smile before it turned fake when she saw Emil. She believes that he's a bad influence on Tyler because he's openly gay and because of what he wears. "Hi Emil! So good to see you again! I was wondering where you went off to."

"Here goes the acting and pretending I don't wanna smack this fake bitch" Emil whisper under his breath so only Damon can hear. He does hear it and has to stifle a chuckle at Emil's sass. He continue to speak in an Polite tone with a hint of sarcasm that she obviously doesn't hear. "Hi, Mrs. Lockwood. It's good to see you too. I've been hanging out with Tyler at my house lately. It's been a little hard to hang out at your house since Mom and Dad died."

After that interaction Carol let the two in. Damon and Emil danced and drank for the rest of the night.

A/N Sorry for the really short chapter.