[Jeongho] Punishment

Začať od začiatku

What a delicious sight for such a naughty boy.

With his eyes still on Jeongin, Minho tentatively sticks his tongue out, testing the waters that were that of his master's dick. Jeongin gazed down, his mouth slightly parted as soft breaths left his lips. With one hand carding through Minho's hair, he decided that it was best for the older to take the lead, to prove that he was worthy.

Jeongin's breath caught in his throat as Minho's gentle lips brushed against his member, his tongue flicking out in delicate kitten-like licks.

"That's it, Minho," Jeongin murmured, his voice husky with desire. "Show me how much you want it."

With each lick, Minho's mind fell more and more into submission. Jeongin tightened his grip on Minho's hair, guiding him with a soft yet commanding touch.

"Good boy," Jeongin praised, looking down at the other through lidded eyes. "Keep going, just like that."

Minho's purr of satisfaction vibrated against Jeongin's length as he continued his ministrations, his tongue tracing patterns along the shaft.

Jeongin's grip tightened even more on Minho's hair encouragingly. "Deeper," he gasped, his voice laced with need. "Take me deeper."

With all he could muster, Minho obeyed, his movements becoming more skittish as his nose touched the skin Jeongin's pelvis.

It was the unsuspecting thrust of the older's hips that made Minho falter and accidentally bite down.

Jeongin's harshly yanked Minho's hair back, a mixture of frustration and annoyance flickering in his eyes. "Focus, pet," he growled lowly. "You know better than to reject me."

Minho winced and gagged as he took the other back into his mouth, his throat raw and full. With precum dripping down the back of his throat and the constant throbbing of his own untouched member, he forgot to breathe.

Jeongin forcefully guided Minho's head back to its original position, his fingers digging into Minho's scalp with a punishing force as he pushed the other back down on his dick.

"Pathetic," Jeongin spat. "Ignoring me again?"

Minho's breath caught in his throat as Jeongin's harsh words echoed in his mind. He could feel the sting of tears threatening to spill from his eyes as he silently endured both his owner's words and actions.

But Jeongin wasn't finished. The younger thrusted his hips forward, forcing Minho to take him deeper into his mouth. The sudden movement caused Minho to gag, his throat burning with the force of Jeongin's aggression.

"Take it," Jeongin commanded with another thrust. "Take all of me, you worthless slut."

Minho violently gagged, his eyes screwed shut as spit dribbled out of his parted lips and down his chin.

As Jeongin's harsh thrusts continued, Minho grew more and more pained, his throat protesting against the relentless assault. He summoned all his strength and pushed against Jeongin's hips, struggling to break free from the suffocating grip.

With a gasp for air, Minho managed to break away, coughing and sputtering as he stumbled backwards, his hands clutching at his throat in a desperate attempt to ease the discomfort. Tears streamed down his cheeks, a mixture of pain and humiliation clouding his vision.

Jeongin's expression twisted into a mixture of uncertainty and remorse as Minho broke free. In a swift motion, Jeongin reached out, his strong hand gripping Minho's wrist firmly as he pulled him back towards himself with a sudden jerk.