Comeback official announcement

Comenzar desde el principio

With a loud introduction from the host and encouragement from Nancy, Pratiksha stepped up to the front of the stage. It had been a long time since she had stood in front of the spotlight, so Pratiksha appeared to need some time to adjust.

"Our Pratiksha sure has a pair of enchanting long legs!...Come, let's begin by allowing Pratiksha to give her greetings."

The host handed the microphone to Pratiksha before she calmly faced the almost 200 people in front of her, "Hello everyone, I am Pratiksha."

"Welcome Pratiksha, we are very honored to have invited you because we all know your popularity has been on the rise recently. We are also very thankful for you to have come here specifically to support us. May I ask you a question?" The host tried his best to liven up the atmosphere.

"Please speak."

"I believe you have used our product. Could you please describe your feelings towards it?"

The host jumped straight to the main point.

Used it?

Pratiksha slightly frowned...

It was at this moment, onlookers watching the live stream online exploded, everyone wanted to get their opinion out.

"Cheap model! If you recommend this product, you are finished..."

"I just photoshopped a GIF of Pratiksha, does anyone want to see?"

"I wonder how many people will be fooled. Pratiksha, why must you help them?"

Pratiksha knew, at this moment, the internet would be filled with an ocean of complaints, so...after she received the question, she took a glance at Vikrant, Nancy and Sudiksha, then located the best position in front of the camera before she opened her mouth to speak.

"First of all, I need to thank my agency, Rastogi Entertainment, for helping me accept an event for a product...I had never even heard about."

"Secondly, even though I was forced to step out onto this stage, as a model, my morals are intact. In regards to a product that consumers can not rely on, I will also boycott it. So this product...I have not used it."

"Lastly, I want to thank everyone for their attention. Even though I've lost my fame, I will not lose my bottom line."

Three simple statements. Pratiksha was so quick that she didn't even give time for anyone to respond. By the time everyone realized the change in her attitude, Pratiksha had already finished talking.

"I...Pratiksha, will take advantage of this opportunity, to announce that I am officially making a comeback. In a moment, an even bigger scandal will be revealed. Thank you for your support."

After speaking, Pratiksha bowed to everyone while they were still stunned before walking off the stage elegantly...

The atmosphere became stale and Vikrant's expression changed. Meanwhile, Nancy and Sudiksha cheered on the inside.

The internet was in chaos.

"OMG, what did Pratiksha just say? I didn't hear it properly, I need to rewind it and listen to it again. How can she be so cool?"

"Me too, me too! I was already prepared to scold her, but then she actually did something like this. That was a major slap in the face!"

"Apart from Pratiksha, who would be brave enough to slap her agency and client in the face at a live event!"

"Cool, cool, cool! Pratiksha is so cool! If she's making a comeback, our eyes are in for a treat!"

"Hahaha, I saw the host was completely stunned..."