On top 🍋

He let his hands fall to her thighs and lazily placed his chin on her shoulder. Listening to her heartbeat, he smiled and breathed in her floral perfume, mixed with the scent of her arousal. Why did she always make him so horny? His pants felt so tight around his hard-on causing him to shift again.

"Everything alright?" he asked Miri when she remained silent for a while. But instead of answering, she suddenly turned around and pushed him back with one hand on his chest.

Astonished, he lets himself fall back onto the mattress without fighting back. The next second she is on top of him, her long hair cascading over her shoulders as he looks up at her in surprise.

Intrigued, he took in her beautiful body. She had completely stripped off her clothes and her naked skin shone smoothly in the dim light. Her perfectly shaped curves flattered her figure and looked damn hot. In his eyes, all he could see was perfection as he studied her face. Did such a wonderful person really exist or was this a hallucination caused by love?

Douma didn't care. Miri smiles seductively as her soft little hands caress his abs and slowly travel down to tug a little at his pants. He groans and grabs her wrists. "Do you have any idea what you are up to?" he grunts, his voice low with lust. Miri nods. When he hesitantly lets go of her hands, she hums a little and continues to pull his pants down.

With a deep sigh, he drops his hands behind his head focusing on Miri and what she is doing. Her small fingers quickly wrap around his shaft, making him twitch as she slowly moves them up and down. Right now he was trying so hard to suppress the urge to throw himself at her. He was curious to see what she would do.

Miri glances at him with bright eyes before she guides his tip right to her entrance and slowly sinks down on top of him. "Fuck," he moans as his hands shoot up to her hips to hold her there for a moment. It felt so fucking fantastic to be inside her and this new side of Miri turned him on even more. "You're amazing," he moans.

-----------------------------

She slowly begins to roll her hips rhythmically, taking him even deeper. Douma enjoys the feeling and seems to be completely mesmerized by her. Strangely, it was exciting to see him like this. Knowing what power she had over him and how good she could make him feel made Miri somewhat proud.

She closed her eyes and arched her back as she continued to slide up and down his dick. Douma's fingers lazily circle her hips, leaving a warm feeling in her stomach. A small noise makes her look to the side, where her gaze is immediately captured by Giyuu's blue eyes.

"You put on quite a show," he muses while taking off his shirt. His body looks like carved marble, with his subtle but defined muscles and that silky skin. Miri blushes once more, feeling a little needy. "Then join us," she whispers in his direction. Ahh, what had gotten into her? She thought a bit embarrassed. Her thoughts disappear promptly when Giyuu drops his pants next and stalks towards the bed with dark eyes..

"My turn," he says as his strong hands pick her up and drop her on his lap. Douma doesn't seem to mind as his eyes pop open and he gives Giyuu a quick grin. Before Miri can act, Giyuu guides her hips down onto his erection and she lets out a shaky breath as he pushes himself inside her. She shudders at the new sensation feeling wetness dripping down her thigh.

Her hands run over Giyuu's chest to steady herself as she begins to move carefully. "Fuck, yeah, just like that," he moans as his face wrinkles with pleasure. Miri smiles a little at the sight and grinds against him, a small moan escaping her lips as she feels the tingle in her lower stomach.

With a steady motion, she leans down to him and softly kisses his jaw. She can hear his ragged breaths right next to her ear. "Am I still a bad girl?" she whispers cheekily as she sits up again. Giyuu just lets out a deep groan. Suddenly, his hands are on her waist, holding her down as he begins to thrust into her at a much faster rate. He watches her breasts bounce up and down with each thrust. 

Miri yelps as he hits her sweet spot. She was so close again. "Not anymore, but you're our girl now," a low voice comes from behind her and a cold breath hits her neck. A thrill of adrenaline rushes through her. Douma bends her over again so that she lies flush against Giyuu. "Ahh yes," she moans as he increases his rough pace, hitting her clit with his pelvis.

She feels Douma's fingers at her second hole, along with a cool liquid. Then he pushes himself slowly inside, making Miri hiss at the feeling. He was so big! "It's going to feel good in a second," he softly says, nipping at her earlobe before he begins to move. Indeed, a surge of hot pleasure shoots through her and Miri moans.

Douma roughly pounds into her and groans. His one hand creeps around her throat from behind. Giyuu and Douma both quickened their movements, making her squirm. She felt so many sensations and every time Giyuu hit that spot inside her, she wanted to curl up in pleasure.

"Shit, that's so hot," Giyuu rasps as he looks at Miri who was holding back her orgasm. They continued to fuck her making her a moaning mess. "Come with us Miri," Douma says sliding a finger down to rub her clit. That was enough. Her legs start to shake as she cries out. An amazing feeling washes over her body as she hears Douma and Giyuu moaning as well. It felt so good that she forgot her surroundings for a few seconds before she came down again.

Her body suddenly felt heavy and tired. Bravely, she concentrated to keep her eyes open and looked at the two men at her side. Giyuu gently caressed her cheek, brushing a few strands of hair from her face. "You can go to sleep, we'll clean you up, don't worry," he soothes her. Miri yawns relieved. The last thing she felt before falling asleep were Douma's arms wrapping around her.

———————————————

Okay... so I'm not exactly sure what happened in those last two chapters... Aaaah

Anyways... I want to thank everyone who is still reading my story at this point, it makes me very happy :)

Also, let me know if you have any ideas who you would like to see more often in the story hehe