Chapter - 11

LISA'S POV:

Full name - Jennie Rubi Jane Kim,
Age- 26 years,
Profession-lawyer

Meaning she is very clever and vicious. And also that It won't be easy to impress her.  I'll definitely face a little trouble while impressing her. 

But before doing anything, I should  check if she is married or in a relationship with someone.

Relationship status- single

Nice! Nice! She is still single and lives alone. Meaning neither I will come in between anyone's relationship nor will anyone come between me and Jennie.

I should collect a lot more information about Jennie. I have to know everything about her to start my plan for her.

--------

🎶Bichi naneun sollo
I’m going solo lo lo lo lo lo
I’m going solo lo lo lo lo lo🎶

I wake up from my sleep when my phone starts ringing but before I could pick up the phone got disconnected. It was delivery guy.

My clothes were already dirty, so I had ordered two pairs of clothes for myself from an online shop last night to wear.

It is 7 in the morning and Jennie is still sleeping next to me. I didn't realize when I fell asleep while finding out more and more information about Jennie.

Well, during that, I came to know some things about her like She comes from a very rich family.  Her family runs business umpire and she also has two siblings, a brother and sister who are older than her. Elder sister's name is Jisoo who helps her family in business and brother name is Taehyung who is a big K-pop star.

Not only that, I have all the things I need to live in this human world. ,To settle down I needed an identity, a house to live in and money to fulfill my needs, for which I needed a job. So first of all I made a fake identity card for myself. As for the question of house and job, I thought why should I try to get a job somewhere else, I should work only with the one who is going to decide my fate. So I asked Mr. Gong to get myself a job at Jennie's office and also rent an apartment near her apartment, which he did last night immediately after my request.

It was so easy task . So easy that I am beginning to wonder why it is everything for me become so easy. Is there anything wrong? Is it Mr. Gong's plan to punish me by trapping me here forever? After all, what did Mr. Gong do that Jenny's boss himself had to call me in the middle of the night and give me confirmation for my job? Is this some kind of trap for me?

Oh no no no. I shouldn't think like that. Oh God, I have also started finding evil in everything like other people. I should not bring such negative thoughts into my mind. I know that good things happen to good people, yet I am an angel so God had to help me. So think well Lisa, only then things will be good for you.

🎶Bichi naneun sollo
I’m going solo lo lo lo lo lo
I’m going solo lo lo lo lo lo🎶

“Hello…” I answered the call.

“Hello ma'am I am standing outside the hospital with the clothes you ordered, can you tell where to come mam.”

“Yeah come inside I will guide you.”

After getting the clothes from the delivery boy, I went to the bathroom to change. When I came out with a change of clothes, I saw that Jennie have already woke up.

“Oh you  have woke up.. Good morning.” I greet her but she just staring at me again. Dude is she have some kind of staring  disease?

“I know that I am very beautiful but it does not mean that you just keep staring at me like this all day. Let me remind you that we have to go to the office too.”

Her cheeks turned red upon hearing me. Is she blushing?

“W-what… Who said that I was looking at you, I was just looking at your dress because it is not the same dress that you were wearing yesterday.”

“Ohh about that. Those clothes were completely soaked by your tears, so I had to get new clothes for myself from online. You cry  much. You should have lived in the desert because of your crying, at least they would have got water.” I tell her jokingly but  she just look at me without any emotions. My God she looks scary. I gulped and said while laughing a bit “Relax, I was just saying you to ease your mood.”

“By the way why were you crying yesterday?” I asked her but she didn’t answered.  Looks like she is thinking about something.

I snapped my finger at her to get her attention and say, “Hey are you listening?”

“Yes… I was just thinking about something.” She said.

“Okay. By the way a while back, Mr. Shin's call me, he wanted to talk to you.” I informed her.

“Who Mr. Shin?”  She asks in confusion.

“Mr. Shin Min-oh our boss.” Weird, she doesn't know her boss.

“Aahh I forgot right Mr. Shin, wait what do we mean by our boss?”

“Ohh I didn't tell you?”

“About what?” She hesitantly asked me.

I stand properly, adjust my clothes and give her my charming smile &  say, “Hello Miss  Kim my name is Lalisa Manoban and I am 18 year old. I am going to do my internship under your guidance from today.” Then I bow a little and request her, “please teach me well and take care of me Miss Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.”

There it goes again. Confused, surprised.... She has turned pale as if she has seen a ghost. Is she really alright?