Chapter-14

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Why did this atmosphere suddenly become so quiet? I don't like this quiet atmosphere at all. "

"What is even Jennie thinking about?"

"Is that all her reaction?"

"Just few questions?"

"No screaming, no shouting, just few questions?"

After telling the whole truth, Lisa was expecting that Jenniewould be surprised, shocked and start freaking out after knowing the truth and create an uproar, but she doesn't do anything like that.

Lisa had thought that Jenniewould ask her a lot of questions, which she would get tired of answering, but nothing happened. She is lost in her thoughts after asking just a few questions.

"What is she thinking?" Seeing all this, Lisa starts thinking in her mind, "I told her the shocking truth about my being an angel and in return she just asked me a few questions and remained silent as if she didn't care."

"Had she ever encountered any angel other than me before? Or she really doesn't t care that an angel is sitting in front of her?"

"God! How can Jenniesits so calmly in front of me when other hand I am losing my mind just thinking about everything."

"Why are you silent, Jenny?"

"Say something.... Don't keep quiet like that."

"Your silence is scaring me and negative thoughts are coming to my mind."

"Wait, is she smiling?"

"WHY IS SHE Smiling that?"

"Oh god something is definitely wrong with Jennie!"

Lisa was waiting in anticipation for Jennie's answers to all her those questions, but she was asking all the questions in her mind.

"Jennie, say something."

"Jennie, Please say something."

"*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*"

Lisa was eagerly waiting for Jennieto say something when suddenly she heard a sound which distracts her attention.

"What was that?" Lisa asks herself.

"*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*"

"This sound.. It's coming from my stomach."

" Aahhh. I know this. This kind of sound comes from someone's stomach only when he/she is very hungry, it means I am hungry too. I need to eat food.
But what should I eat when I have nothing to eat?"

"Here, take this."

Lisa was thinking about food when Jennie handed her a can of juice and a packet of chips saying, "I know this won't fill your hunger but this is all I have to eat right now. But don't worry, I will quickly make something for you to eat, okay. Till then you can eat it."

And without giving Lisa a chance to say anything, Jenniestraight goes to the kitchen to prepare something for Lisa to eat.

-------

LISA'S POV:

I sit at the dining table and look at the packet of chips and the juice can in front of me and wonder whether I should eat it or not. When I looked at Jennieagain, she was putting some powder like things together in a bowl, adding milk and start mixing . I wonder, what is she making?