CHAPTER 10

Rajesh: epadi en ponnu unga kooda

Ashwin: Athu vanthu sir....

Kaavya: Pa, he is my pudhu friend

She shouted from the room

Ashwin mv: ottu kekurathuku ingaye irukalam eh....

Rajesh: thambi neenga mind voice nu ninachi sathama pesiteenga.... Baby ottu kekatha veliya vaa Inga..

She came and sat beside Rajesh and opposite to Ashwin

Kaavya: nan onum ottu kekala, neenga pesura sound room varaikum kekuthu, thookam kooda varala...

She rested her head on her father's shoulder and slowly slept due to the injection effects. The two men indulged in talking about what had happened today,how Kaavya was injured. Meanwhile Rajesh noticed Ashwin was seeing sleeping kaavya now and then

Ashwin: Seringa sir, intha prescription paathu medicine lam kudunga. Konjam bayanthuta ninaikiren. Paathukonga sir, nan kilamburen...

Rajesh slowly made Kaavya to sleep on the couch, went inside and brought the duvet and tucked her inside it.

Rajesh: Thank you so much pa. Avala hospital kootitu poi treat panathuku...

Ashwin: ithula enna uncle iruku...en friend ku nan seiya maaten ah...

(Me: sir en uncle aachi)

Rajesh: hmm adikadi veetuku vanga...

Ashwin: Sure uncle.

With that he smiled and left from there to the station.
__________________________

After three days, she started going to her college and these days she avoided one or two calls from Ashwin. She doesn't know why she is avoiding and doesn't call Ashwin again. Understanding her, Ashwin wasn't disturbed again by making calls.

She sat in her regular bus with Ramya. Ramya didn't ask anything from her. As the bus reached earlier, it should wait for at least 20 minutes until the bus becomes full.

Her elbows propped above her bag which is on her lap, her fingers rested on her forehead and she was bending down.

Ramya just patted her back to calm her.

Ashwin who was watching everything hid behind the pillar in the bus stand.

Ashwin: Why is she looking so dull? shall we call or else wait…okay will call

Me: Dei ivlo nallavana irukiyee da..

Thinking twice, he called her and saw the situation and he widened his eyes as her lips curved up

There,

She jerked from her thoughts and opened her eyes when she heard a call. She took her phone from the bag and her lips curved automatically seeing the caller id "Karadi 🐻"

But she didn't attend the call and again placed it in her bag. Ramya facepalmed seeing her kevalamana dramas..She sat straight and her face brightened.

Ashwin was shocked,

Ashwin: En intha ponnungala purinjikave mudila…Anniyan maari oru oru chapter kum change aagitu iruka

Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder and saluted .

Ashwin rolled his eyes...

Ashwin: What are you doing here,  Anwar

Anwar: Sir, I have to ask that question.. nalla Mufti la irukeenga...Ilana enna aagum....maanam mala eri poirkum...ipadi olunji paakrathuku..