Ava - 

I sat down with the rest of my girls at lunch. Our reserved table of course. 

"We have a game today" Sophie said with a smile on her face. 

"Ugh i'm still sore from yesterday" Angela said with a groan. 

Dramatic. 

Practice was pretty heavy yesterday though. 

"Hey ava i think jasons so into you" Sophie said grinning at me. Gross.

Jason was captain of the boys basketball team. A player to say the least. 

"No thank you" i said. 

"Why" Angela said with a frown. 

"He is a player i'm not stupid your crazy to think i'm going to get any infection from him" i said taking a drink of my bottle. They seemed shocked. 

"Mmmm well there's always someone who you could date i'm sure" Sophie said with a smile. 

This game was going to be ass and i knew it. The boys sucked. Jason was to busy showing off that he couldn't score correctly. 

"We are leaving early so one more period left unless you want to skip and go to the gym" i said. I was gonna go anyways. My dad wouldn't mind. The principle of course. 

Everyone agreed to skip. 

Jason probably overheard. Little did they know that we did date. He was controlling and manipulative. Just an asshole in general. He pissed me off because he still liked me. He cheated multiple times and i forgave him because i was truly in love with him. 

After we finished lunch i went to the locker room to change. 

Angel. She was quiet. Wonder why. 

My girls came inside behind me and put the speaker on the counter near the sink. Playing light music. 

Angel scoffed. She always hated our music. 

"The fuck is your problem." Chloe said next to her. 

"Speak up you bitch" Chloe said and kept taunting her. She wouldn't feed in.

"Chloe what the fuck leave her alone" Sophie said. 

Chloe grabbed her finger and bent it backwards. 

That's when Sophie tugged her by her hair into a stall. Few minutes later you heard a rough slap. And crying. Sophie got an ice pack out of her backpack the ones you used in travel. Just in case. Sophie was the mom in the friendship. 

"Let me see" Sophie said as Angel showed her the finger. 

"It's dislocated you'll be able to play just don't go to heavy it will come out again" she said quickly relocating it and icing it. 

Not a single tear. Or a reaction. 

"Thanks" she said closing her locker. She iced it for a few minutes more then put her headphones on and left. 

"Chloe your kicked off this team" i said and she kept crying harder. 

"Why the fuck are you kicking me off!?" she yelled. 

"Shut up and leave. You had no reason to do that" i said and she grabbed her stuff and left. Such a bitch. 

"Okay let's just get ready and relax" Angela said taking a breath and doing her makeup. 

We finished getting ready in about 20 minutes so now we stretch and practice. 

Angel was on one side of the court and we were on the other the sidelines practicing.