Ava - 

Angel randomly left in the middle of the night. A note on my nightstand though.

Hey Ava,

She's now all mine. Soon enough she'll hate you. You told her the truth about me so i said maybe a few lies about you. Good luck.

-  xoxo Sophie

I fucking knew she would do some shit like this. She wasn't wrong. Angel looked at me with pure hatred. I didn't give two fucks. She's believing that fool. Whatever. 

As time went on school was normal. It felt empty. Without Angel there movies were never the same. 

There had to be a loophole. Or a way to contact Angel. 

I was blocked on everything. So i needed to do this in person. 

When Sophie wasn't paying much attention Angel went to the bathroom and from there i dragged her into the big stall locking it shut. 

"What the fuck is your problem?" she asked. 

"What's yours?" i asked. 

"You believe what she tells you?" i said showing her a copy of the note from a few weeks ago.

"I told you shes obsessed." i spoke. 

"Believe me or not?" i asked and she nodded looking at the floor. Either guilty or embarrassed. 

"It's okay you didn't know better" i said hugging her. I tugged the bracelet off seeing bloody red marks. From being shocked. Like a fucking dog. 

"Go to my dad's office" i said calling him and telling him the situation. He sounded angry. 

His voice boomed over the loudspeaker calling for Sophie, Me, and Angel. 

Once we were all there i examined Angel's wrist. 

Sophie gave a sob story. Angel said the truth. I gave him pure evidence. 

"Sophie. Your suspended from this school. What you did was unacceptable in my school. I cannot tolerate this. Give Angel her property back and that's all" he said printing out her papers. To transfer schools. 

Sophie gave Angel her phone back and i left to get a few items for her wrist. 

When i came back Angel was talking with my dad. About basketball or something. 

"You guys can stay here or the lounge room if you'd like the teachers are informed about the situation" he said i nodded with a smile. 

"Come on Angel" i said and she followed me to the lounge room. It had couches, a fridge, snacks, and a tv. 

We sat on the couch and i put her hand on my knee so i could treat her wrist. 

Once her wrist was treated we were thinking about what to do. 

"Give me my fucking daughter." a voice boomed in my dad's office. Who the fuck was that?

"You have no right to keep her here. I demand her right now." he said getting angrier. 

"No. If she wants to go to you she will" my father said. Angel looked scared. But tried not to show it. 

"Don't go over there." i said as she was about to go. She looked confused. 

"Come here you don't want to go there i know you don't" i said and she sat next to me messing with her fingers. 

"I'm calling the fucking cops" the voice said.