Miko Nakadai: The prisoner of cell 25

For everyone at Memorial High School Miko Nakadai is just a normal kid who likes to get in trouble. Love rock and roll music and is a total rebel, but something that no one knows is she has powers electric powers just like her adopted brother Michael Vey.

Miko also was known that she was different from other kids her age ever since she was five after discovery that she had electric powers and a glow that was light blue. Her powers were that she can automatically and uncontrollably absorbs electricity around her at all times: from static in the air, electrical appliances, outlets, etc. (often causing lights to flicker, etc)

Who happens when she and Michael also along with Michael's best friend  Ostin and a cheerleader and captain of the football team Taylor and Tate walker make a discovery that we change their lives. Soon they discover that there are more kids just like them but when they do this, they are hunted down by organization called Elgen.

Soon Miko is kidnapped along with Taylor now it's up to Michael and Tate to use the wits and ability to save the people they love, including Michael's mother.

Miko so realizes that she has a secret twin sister named Maka and her her electric power are Paralysis Inducement meaning that she can paralysis the glow with a single touch when she wants to and can immobilize the target completely or partially, causing them to be left without movement and sensation. Making motor functions and muscle movement unavailable, the victim may freeze on the spot or crumple to the ground.

On the other side, friends, Jack and Raf with the Autobot trying to find out what happened to Miko before it's too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸,𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗,𝚝 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕 𝚟𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝙸 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.

𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛~𝚛𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚎~𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕
Tara~𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

Hatch wants all three because all three of them together are very power together

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟷

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲  𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹 𝘃𝗲𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗔𝗨𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗦. 
𝗜,𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.