Rivaan " These are the list of people who were on leave that day "

Karan "  now I want all these people to accompany us to maheleshwar "

Rivaan " OK sure "

Karan " we will leave by next week, I will find who is the person through kunal "

Rivaan "Fine I will arrange everything"

Karan nodded and Rivaan excused himself and Abhi looked at Karan.

Karan " where were you "

Abhi " nothing much, just talking to the new girl. I saw her yesterday, she was very weak, so socha tha puchu,  how is she.. Isn't she beautiful mithr" the smile on his face was something scary to Karan.

Karan sighed and held his shoulder " we r in such a situation where we can't even trust ourselves, you cant be crazy to bewitch by her beauty, she is still a mystery and we need to be careful.  I hope you understand "

Abhi nodded, his mind was clear but his heart isn't " She is no harm mithr, she lost her family and was mourning for them, how will she be a threat but still I will be careful "

Karan walked away without saying anything and abhiraj sighed, this is the first time they have differences of opinion and something felt uneasy for him.

.....................................................................

Two days later,

Karan was back hugging teju who was wearing her ear chains, he held her hands and helped her, she smiled and kissed his cheeks.

He turned her around and cupped her cheeks " I love the way you love me "

Teju " I love the way you always look at me, like I m the most beautiful girl in the world and "

Karan interuppted her " you r the most beautiful girl my love " , he gave fishy kisses to her all over the face which made her giggle.

Teju " This is what I love about you "

He pecked her lips and she grinned.

Teju " Ranasa, ek baat aapse puchna hai, maasa suggested us to take nitya with us, since sakhi di is also not with me, she said nitya would be a help "

Karan frowned " y, we have dasis over there, y she is needed. I dont think it's a good idea. I will talk with the queen"

Teju " She seems a good girl, I talked with her and she was polite with good manners, let her come with us please, even I will have a friend to talk right" she made her puppy face and he sighs. 

Karan " How can I deny this puppy face now. Fine.. We'll take care but few restrictions are there.  She can't enter our chamber whenever I m there with you, you won't eat anything served by her bcoz I don't trust anyone in matters of you and most importantly, keep her away from Abhi. It's not good for him "

Teju frowned at the last line but nodded as she was happy that he listened to her.

Karan was still not convinced but he decided to keep his overthinking sideways for now.

They walked outside and his blood boiled seeing abhi with nitya again, he was helping her to place her things in the bullock cart, she blushed to spending he whispered.

Karan walked passed them while Abhi noticed his displeased reaction, he sighed and looked at teju who wondered why was Karan acting the way.  She nodded her head to Abhi who smiled.  After bidding bye to each other with hugs and greetings, the king and queen with Abhiraj, tejran and Nitya, started their journey again to mahaleshwar.
.....................................................................

TEJRAN FF : TASHAN - E - ISHQजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें