9. insecurity💝

Slight long chapter ahead.
Enjoy everyone.

After namjin left Kook closed the door of yoonmin chamber and turned back to see that his eomma appa was glaring at him making him gulp he immediately gave his best puppy eyes and a cute pout.

Kook:- eommaaaaa~~~~~ appaaaaa~~~~~~ I mished you

Jimin:-(sarcastically) yeah we know how much you missed us *rolled his eyes still glaring*

The tone and the pout with puppy eyes surely melt yoonmin's heart but this time kook went beyond his limits and they can't be weak here.

Yg:-(strict tone) explain (no matter what he can't be angry on his baby)

Here kook sighed yes he know when his appa is strict then he have no other choice cause nothing will work to calm his appa and more imp he is getting scared by his hyper active glaring pregnant eomma.

So kook explained everything to them from his sneaking out and how he ended up here obviously skipping their intimating part. Also he told them that Tae is his mate he didn't wanted his parents to think wrong about his alpha in anyway.

Yoonmin both were shocked after listening everything but yoongi was happy that his baby got his love whereas jimin he was worried

Yg:-(small smile) I m happy for you baby that Tae is your mate. Tae is best for you. He will keep you happy and safe.

Said making kook to give his bunny smile to his appa who wasn't able to see it. He turned towards jimin

Kook:- eomma what happened to you say something. *whining*

Jim:-(worried) but baby he brought you he here forcefully and also what about you love whom you love so much and even fight with u-

Kook:-(whine) waeeeeee~~ everyone is asking same ques first jin hyung now you. Eomma you kookie is best fighter doesn't even submit to any alpha then how can you think I won't fought if anyone force me. It's just I didn't said or do anything cause he is the love of my life none else that's why I didn't said and played along with him hehe~~~

Jim:-(suddenly realized something) what the hell kook you how can you do this for a second I forgot if you were here or whatever(angry) don't you have brain to mindlink us to tell what you are doing or where you are we were so worried for you huh? I m pregnant(crying) you don't care about your crying eomma you don't love me you~

When suddenly jimin started crying both jungkook and yoongi got panicked. Yoongi hugged jimin and started to caress his back while giving kisses onto his head continuously saying some good words to him well internally crying.

Kook:- eomma~~ sowwy okay next time nothing will happen like this okay (listening to him jimin suddenly stopped crying and sessed)

Jimin:-(rolling his eyes) as if you will be leaving from here. (Said making kook to blush) also why we're you limping when you came into the court room and also right now you are limping slightly

Kook:-(mumbled) cause alpha's dick is not a joke (Jim:- huh?) Oo nothing eomma actually when Jim hyung told me that you both came so hurriedly ran their due to which I tripped and fall so my foot got a lil injured don't worry it will be healed within few hours.

Jimin:- hummm okay but you can remove you viel baby their is none accept us. (Said making kook to get stiffen on his place who started sweating)

Kook:-(shuttering) e-eomma actually eomma I m not al-allowed to took off the viel untill I-I got marked.