𝐈. ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ

𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐃𝐘compliments !!

𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐃𝐘
compliments !!

"I TOLD MYSELF THIS YEAR THAT ANDY GOLDFARB WAS NOT GOING TO PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS." Callie spoke finishing the last bit of her makeup. Layla nodded as she finished curling the last part of her hair.

"I heard there's a new kid this year. He'll be at the party." Layla said, smirking.

"Please, we all know Andy. He won't let C go anywhere near the new kid." Kym said her facetime video off. Probably texting people during the call.

"Yeah, but like I said. Andy doesn't control me, I can do what I like. And if I want to talk to this kid, I should have the right."

"It's not that you don't have the right, bae. It's that every time he comes over, his 'Andy charm' gets to you and you're no longer this tough woman like now." Callie nodded to her best friends words. She was right, she was under Andy's spell when he puts his hands on her waist. Or just when he looks at her.

"Yeah, well. I'm not going to be like that anymore." Callie spoke, Callie's friends all knew that was a lie. And deep down Callie knew it too.

ANDY ‼️❤️
—————

when are you going to be here?
i miss you!!

we're coming !!
read 4:48

CALLIE WALKED INTO THE CARNIVAL THEMED BAR MITZVAH. The room was filled with acrobats, men that breathed fire, dancers, jugglers, you name it. As soon as Callie left her parents she was founded by Andy. He wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her almost. "Andy, oh my god!" Callie whisper-yelled, turning facing the curly haired boy that stood in front of her. "You know how my parents feel about your pda. And they're right there." The small brunette said, pointing to her parents at a table with Kym's family.

"Yeah, yeah. But they're not watching right now." He said, not letting his arms leave her waist.

"I don't care if they don't see, my parent's friends might see and then i'm screwed just as much!" Callie continued rambling before Andy shut her up by placing his lips on hers in a soft kiss.