His eyebrows hiked up and he tore himself away from me. "Shit..." he muttered. "You really like me, huh?"

"I uhm." I looked away, embarrassed at his statement. I guess it's stupid to deny it at this point after making out with him. "You're the one who wanted to kiss me." I said.

"I don't want to stop yet, either" he breathed, his eyes heavy lidded as he cupped my face again and pulled me back into him. I closed my eyes, basking in the sensation of his warm lips moving in tandem with mine. If anything, he was a quick learner. I parted my mouth a little bit as an invitation, and he obliged , parting his mouth too. One more... two... and then three as he swished his tongue into my mouth. A small moan escaped my throat as I reciprocated. A light shudder came from his throat as he pulled me closer. Eventually, he grasped at my hips, pulling me into his lap. I straddled him, letting my fingers trace his muscles as we continued. If we kept kissing like this, I feared I would melt into him.

"Hey, whose up there?" I heard a jarring voice cut through the air. I look back to see Usopp, glaring at me from the deck. Oh shit. I attempted to scramble away from Luffy but he snickered and held fast to my hips, forcing me to stay in that compromising position. "Misaki? You oughta get down from there! Luffy gets really territorial over his Captain's seat!"

"Actually, Usopp, I'm ok with it" Luffy peaked from the other side of me, shooting Usopp a wry grin.

"Oh. OH! OH MAN!" Usopp exclaimed, his eyes bugging out of his head.

"Do you mind? We are kinda in the middle of something!" Luffy chuckled. This was so embarrassing.

"Sure, no problem, Captain. I'll just go find a rock to crawl under." And with that, we were alone again.

Luffy let out a bellowing laugh. "Oh my God, Misaki, your face!"

"That was so awkward!" I said, my face beet red. That was so not what I wanted to happen.

"Relax, it's not like he cares."

"No, but he does gossip."

"What? Are you embarrassed of me?" Luffy said, puffing out his cheeks. You laugh, tracing his pouty bottom lip.

"No, not at all."

"So... am I not the best kisser you have ever experienced?" He said with a cheeky grin. I chuckled, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek, then the jaw, then the neck, seductively sucking and nibbling where the skin was tender. Luffy took a sharp breath,

"Someone did that to me once and it... did NOT feel like that."

"That's because you want it this time." I said nuzzling up to his ear and blowing in it, making him shudder. You started kissing him again, more seductively this time, undulating your body as you did. You feel him getting hard, and wind your fingers in his hair. You didn't want to go any farther than this, but Luffy wouldn't take his hands off your hips, squeezing and pulling you into motion, making you move your body up against him in such a way that felt so good to both of you. You felt heat rising between your legs, itching to get rubbed and touched. Your breathing became more erratic and your hands couldn't find a happy place to rest, searching endlessly all over his hair, his neck, his chest, his torso. You didn't want to stop. He wasn't letting you stop either, keeping the pressure on your hips.

"Luffy, please." I pleaded. Every time he shifted your hips over his thing, it sent wild shivers all throughout your body. It's like he was intrigued by this reaction and kept doing it to see what would happen. Moving on instinct. Both of our breaths were erratic yet in sync, rising and falling in tandem with each other. Our lips threatened to meet again but stayed just out of reach of each other. I cupped his face with my hands as he continued to grind my hips against him. His hands were too strong to stop him, and I really didn't want to stop him anyways. What he was doing felt so good. I felt like any moment....

He smiled mischievously, his grip loosening and relieving the pressure that had been building. I sighed, both relieved and a little miffed at the same time. He stopped on purpose.

He snickered. "I'm sorry Misaki, I thought you wanted me to stop." He said innocently. I pouted, playing along.

"I did, but a part of me didn't." I whimpered.

"Awe, well then next time we will have to remember that."

"Next time?" I asked innocently.

He chuckled, kissing me on the nose. "Next time." He said, laying back and pulling me onto his chest. I curled up against him over the cushions he had laid out for us.

"Hey." He said. Something jangled.

I opened my eyes, seeing a piece of jewelry dangling in front of my face. It was a bracelet with a single charm on it. A heart. I opened up my hand and he gently placed it.

"Luffy." I breathed. "You didn't have to —"

"I was supposed to give it to you before I kissed you. It's ok if you don't like it. I can bring it back."

"Don't you dare." I said. I felt him smile at the sky. "I love it."

"Now just one more thing." He said, his tone serious. "You never answered me."

It took me a second to realize what he meant before remembering his earlier question. I didn't answer it because I didn't think he was serious. "The answer is so obvious," I said "You are definitely the best. Because... well.. it's you." I said, kissing him on his shoulder. He smiled, finally pulling the covers over us, so we could fall ever so blissfully asleep.