Chapter 2

Louis's POV

Why does my father keep doing this? I thought as I looked at the woman in front of me. My father keeps setting me up on stupid dates, I keep telling him that I don't want to marry someone he sets me up with, but he keeps setting me up with people.

I begin to wonder if I should just break her heart now, I mean this is just painful to watch.

"Elizabeth, umm I don't think that this is going to work," I say to her.

I see her face crumble when she hears my words

"W-what? W-why! W-What did I do!?"

"Nothing, I just don't think that we are going to work out," I tell her while getting up from my seat.

I knew this was going to be hard on her, but I wouldn't have done this in a public place if I knew she was going to cry this much. Then again I had only known her for two days, I'm pretty sure she's overreacting, but how should I know?

When I think about it, none of the other girls my dad tried to set me up with cried this much.

I'm gonna grab a coffee. Oh, It's almost time to meet my new knight for the week apparently he's younger than me, this should be fun. I wonder what he will be like, what his name could be, if he is hot or maybe he is cute. I can't wait.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we were going back to the palace I thought saw the lake from years ago, what path are we taking?

Oh, how I remember that day like it was yesterday that boy was so beautiful. He looked like a townsperson, but my lord he was majestic. His mid-length brown hair flowed through the breeze, and his glossy Hazel eyes met mine.

When he passed out in my arms it was like his body perfectly fit in mine. I healed him in my arms till I felt him start to wake up.

I didn't know if he knew who I was, but if he did I didn't want him to freak out as soon as he woke up. So I left.

I hope he is okay, I'm not sure what happened to him.