Chapter 1: Ninja Gotta Go

Start from the beginning

Kenta: Who's Tae?

Shin: Dad, mom is just in the hospital.

Takeshi: I'm begging you. Let me spend time with my grandchildren.

Shin: Ok, father. Just nothing dangerous.

Komi: And we're leaving specific directions on what to do.

Takeshi: Ok.

====================
==========

Shin: Bye, father!

Komi: Bye, Mr. Himura!

Takeshi: Bye, kids!

Shin and Komi get into a limousine and Takeshi begins to take care of his grandchildren. It was very easy. Leo was well behaved and wasn't picky, Kenta was very kind and polite, and Anna was loving and caring to the ninjas and her family. Soon, he had some time on his hands, and decided to train.

Takeshi: Well, maybe I should get back to martial arts.

The grandfather practiced forms of martial arts and ninjitsu, and after a while, his grandchildren see and begin to imitate him. Kenta and Anna imitate him, while Leo looked in awe.

Takeshi: Do you kids want to learn martial arts?

Both: Yeah!

Kenta: You were like a pro hero!

Anna: You're amazing, grandpa!

Takeshi: Maybe I should teach you some......but do not do this to anyone. And don't tell your parents.

Both: Ok.

Kenta: But what about Leo, Ann?

Anna: We'll teach him when he's older, Kent.

Takeshi: Correction, I'll teach him when he's older.

====================
==========

Takeshi began to train Kenta and Anna along with the ninjas, whenever the parents weren't around. And once Leo grew up, so did he. They loved training and learning techniques on how to fight. But also their quirks gotten stronger and so did they. Kenta and Anna grew a rivalry from it, but a friendly rivalry and it never went past martial arts. Once they saw All Might in action, they knew what they wanted to be.

TV All Might: Fear not citizens! I am here!

Kenta: It's All Might!

Anna: Sweet!

Leo: All Might!

Kenta: Come on, lil bro! Watch him fight the bad guys!

However, as the years went by, they expected Leo to manifest a quirk. He unfortunately didn't. Despite this, he trained in martial arts and ninjitsu but also made a wish on every birthday, up until his 4th, when he realized he wouldn't ever gain a quirk.

Leo: Now's my 4th birthday! I wish I had a quirk!

Kenta, Anna, Komi, Takeshi, and Shin all looked down in sadness as well as the ninjas. Leo blew out his candles and he then saw his family's faces. Leo was a smart kid, even at the age of 4, and knew what that meant.

Leo: Mommy, daddy, when can this wish come true?

Shin: Uh, son. We should tell you something. You're quirkless.

Leo: W-W-What?

Komi: We went to a doctor not long ago. Turns out, while Kenta and Anna have a quirk, you do not.

Leo: But why?

Komi: They have an extra toe joint. But you don't.

Leo: We can find or buy one, right?