020. ━ the documentary

season seven // episode six[ the documentary ]

[ the documentary ]

❝What about the arms? Those
seem fairly important given that
they're... you know... arms.❞

ELLIE SAT IN front of the mirror in the resident's lounge, fixing her french braids. "Why is there a filming crew here? Yes, we had a shooting, doesn't mean we want to relive it."

"We don't really have a choice," Jackson said and she rolled her eyes.

"This is ridiculous," she muttered under her breath before going separate ways with Jackson. She was paged by Owen and she found herself standing beside him and Derek in front of the documentary cameras. She looked at the attendings weirdly as they kept looking at the cameras.

"We're still gonna have to crossmatch him."

"Oh, yeah, of course."

"Hey," Mark said, walking up to the three of them and Derek held out a chart to his best friend.

"Hey, look at this." Mark glanced over the chart with one of his arms hanging over Ellie's shoulder. "Blood type's a match, skin's a match, age, size, gender, all matching. We got our guy."

Mark looked up. "We got our guy?"

"We got our guy," Owen confirmed with a nod.

Mark looked at the cameras. "Oh, you guys picked a good night to start filming. This is gonna be fun."

"This is going to be hell," Ellie contradicted with a whisper and Mark looked at his sister.

"What was that, Ellie?"

She looked up. "Hmm?" She shook her head. "Oh, nothing. I'm gonna go find Dr. Torres." Ellie quickly escaped the watchful eyes of the camera crew and found Callie at a nurse's station. "I need more women with me." Callie looked at her in confusion. "I'm alone with Mark, Derek, and Dr. Hunt. Please come. They found a match."

"They found a match?" Callie asked.

Ellie nodded. "They found a match."

𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝙼𝙴𝚁𝙲𝚈 𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙿𝙸𝚃𝙰𝙻. 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚃, 𝙼𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙻𝚄𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙳𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝚁𝚈. 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙰 𝙶𝚄𝙽𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝙰𝙼𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚂𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝙿𝙴𝙾𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝙹𝚄𝚁𝙴𝙳𝚃𝙾𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝚆𝙴 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝚅𝙸𝚅𝙾𝚁𝚂𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂, 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚄𝙼𝙿𝙷𝚂, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙾𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂.