Pull off

1 year later~

Fatima POV
I walk into my own fashion studio, I can't believe that one of my biggest dreams came true. I am now owner of my own clothing line and company.

Tiffany-Good morning Ms. Wilson, your coffee is in your office on your table. You have a meeting in 5.

Fatima-thanks boo.

Tiffany started off as my intern and now she is my assistant. She is truly a ray of sunshine. I log onto my computer to check and respond to any emails that I got throughout the night.

I get an incoming FaceTime call from Danni.

Fatima-what's up sissy

Danni-come get ya 2 nephews girl, they are driving me insane.

Fatima smiles and chuckles

Fatima-I'll come see my babies after work today. I shouldn't be in the office too much longer, I have a meeting with a hopefully future designer. Girl the workload is just becoming very overwhelming and our team is just too small to keep up with everything.

Danni-T I just love hearing you run shit...you'll figure it out like you always do

Fatima-thank you sis, have you talked to Angi?

Danni-as a matter of fact I have, you know we don't even hear from her as much anymore since she met this new man.

Fatima laughs

Fatima-yeah but I'm so happy for her...this is the happiest we've ever seen her.

Danni-you know what she told me?

Fatima-what?

Danni-bitch she was talking about talking to Andi

Fatima sighs

Fatima-really? We haven't talked to her in over a year. And she basically blocked us all on everything.

Danni-well word on the street is she and Robyn got a divorce, she had the baby but she's not with Ashton...honeyyy apparently he has a whole new family. And I guess her and the kids have been traveling the world

Fatima-mhm...good for her...I guess.

Danni laughs, as the baby starts to cry. She sighs and rolls her eyes.

Fatima-I know what that means, love you and I'll never over later

Danni-alright boo have a good rest of your day

Fatima-you too babe

And with that they hang up. Fatima opens Instagram, she scrolls through. She comes across a picture of Zac and his boys on a yacht in Miami. She feels sick to her stomach. Her scrolling is interrupted by Tiffany knocking on her door.

She looks up, and quickly locks her phone and places it face down on the table.

Tiffany-Ms. Wilson your 10 am appointment is here.

Fatima-thank you Tiff, send her in.

Tiffany brings in a beautiful woman, who is about 5'4, with curly hair and a slim figure. And a very cheerful smile.

Fatima stands up to extend her hand, the lady does the same.

Fatima-please have a seat

The woman sits down very nervously.

Fatima-Hello, it's nice to meet you...I didnt get your name.

Woman-It's nice to meet you too, my name is Valerie.