Chapter 11

"Go home! Make it home!" Joon-Yeong said to his friends

"Ugh! Joon-seong!" Mi-Jin said

"Keep going!" Cheong-san said.

"Push!" Su-hyeok said

Once they made it to the door On-jo opened it revealing a man at the door.

"Dad..." On-jo said

__________________________________________________________

On-Jo ran to her dad and gave him a big hug. 

"Get out!" SU-Ho said and grabbed Nam-ra's hand and they all ran out of the place. Once they were a panting of exhaustion. 

"Are you okay?" Su-Ho asked Nam-ra. Nam-ra looked at her and nodded. 

"And you kids, are you okay?" So-Ju said. (That is On-Jo's dad'sname) Everyone nodded at his question. 

"Okay. Are you all able to run?" So-Ju asked 

"Yeah." Su-Hyeok said 

"Good." He said. "Okay. If you go straight through the tennis courts and pass the construction site, you'll hit the mountain. If you cross the mountain..." He said while pointing to where they were going to go. "...and get to Yangdong--"

"Mr. Nam!" Cheong-san yelled and they all saw a zombie running towards them. 

"Kids. Run!" So-Ju said 

Mi-Jin sighs "shit." Then they all got up and started to run. While they were running Su-Ho tightened her grip on Nam-ra's hand so they wont separate. 

"Hurry!" Hari said 

"Run! Go! Run!" Cheong-san said 

"To the tennis courts!" Su-Ho said. They all started to run to the tennis court. 

"Go! Go! Get in." So-Ju said. They were on the tennis court when all the zombies started to form around the tennis gate. 

"We can't go out there. We can't go anywhere." Dae-su said 

"What should we do, Dae-su?" Wu-jin said

"Damn it."Mi-jin said 

"What do we do?" Wu-jin said. the zombies broke through the gate, they all got ready to attack the zombies. Su-Ho pulled Nam-ra behind her and started to attack the zombies. 

"Lets Go" Su-hyeok said. They were all going to go out while On-Jo's dad did not move. 

"Cheong-san. Su-Ho..." So-Ju said making Cheong-san and Su-Ho look at him confused. "Take On-jo with you." He said while pulling On-jo towards them. 

"Dad, where are you going?" On-Jo said when her dad closed the gate while he was still inside with all the zombies. 

"Dad. Dad!" On-jo yelled.