Chapter 2

Some parts are not in the show. Sorry for bad grammar. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Su-Ho pov 

We were running until we saw someone on the ladder trying to fight the zombies that were under him. He fell and a zombie came and bit him. 

"Come on over here" I said to Nam ra 

We go to the ladder and i went first to see if there was any classrooms open. There was a classroom open it had everyone in it. When they saw me they opened the window I got inside and said "Nam-ra! Hurry!" 

We helped her in the room 

"Are you okay?" I asked 

"Yes" She says 

Su-hyeok then came in the room and started panting heavy and threw himself on the floor  and said "It's that, isn't it? zombies." 

Third person 

We were looking for a phone so we can call the cops. 

"Here. I found one" I-sak said 

Everyone went up to her. When they tried to get in the phone the phone was locked. Cheong-san looked out the room and he saw the owner of the phone.  

"She's over there. Give it." he says 

I-sak gave him the phone and he went to the door and tried to unlock the phone. The face id did not recognize the phone. 

"you're gonna have to get close." Su-hyeok said. 

Su-Hu went up to him and said "For emergency calls, you don't have to do that. Just call 112." 

He put the number in the phone and called the police. 

"Hello. What is your emergency?" the guy said 

"Hello? This is Hyosan High school. A ton of zombies showed up at lunch, and they're eating people." Cheong-san said

Su-Ho sighed and Nam-ra hear her.

"What's wrong?" Nam-ra said 

"their not going to believe him their going to think it is some prank call." 

Nam-ra nodded. 

"Did you happen to see the movie Train to Busan?" Cheong san asked. 

"What is he doing" Su-Ho said to herself

"Okay. Hysan High, Zombies. Please give me your name and phone number. You know you'll get in trouble for making these false reports, right?" the guy said. 

"This isn't a joke" Cheong-san said 

Minutes went by and the police still hasn't showed up. 

"And the police?" On-jo asked 

"He said they'll come." cheong-san said 

Su-Ho pov 

On-jo asked for the phone and she starts calling a number. I looked at Nam-ra and saw her looking out the window.  Until Na-yeon started to walk towards the class prez. 

"Hey. Do something. Tell Ms park to come and help." Na-yeon said 

The prez just looked at her. 

"Do something." Na-yeon said 

"Do what exactly?" I said 

"I don't know. Anything! What have you done as class president?" She said. Her friend tried to  stop her. Nam-ra gets up from her seat and goes in front of her.