The Joke's on You

3 days ago

"Ok guys we need to find a way to get back at Weiss for stealing all of the fans!" Ruby shouted, rising up from her chair. Weiss was on a shopping trip and wouldn't be home for a couple hours.

"How do you suppose we do that?" Blake replied, getting a head nod from Yang.

"We trick her!" Ruby shouted, confusing Blake and Yang.

"You mean to trick one of the smartest girls in the school? How would we even do that?" Yang asked

"We pull a double prank!" Ruby shouted, after laughing maniacally. "You see, we can lure Cardin into the east wing with Velvet, trip Cardin, get Weiss to cast a speed glyph under him to launch him to the end of the east hall where a bunch of pie filling is waiting, get him to put up a signal, then put a mirror down to launch the speed glyph back at Weiss!" Ruby proclaimed.

"That... Might actually work" Blake agreed, "But we would need to get Cardin's approval"

"Cardin hates Weiss, so he's already in. I texted him while you were explaining it." Yang replied.

"Project Runway is about to begin" Ruby mumbled to herself...

3 days later

Weiss was lying in the box of pie filling, wondering how the mirror could fall from the ceiling so easily. Glynda herself put them up! Until she realized that another mirror was loose, probably from the heat and wind from the previous season, she scolded herself for not checking the mirrors first. Ruby snickered from the roof with her scroll on video mode, as she recorded all of it. She turned towards the rest of Team RWBY along with Cardin and Velvet and said

"Well guys, I guess she was" She said as she put sunglasses on, obviously stolen from Coco "Never the Weisser". This got a high five from Yang and a slap from Blake.