Hot Damn

It was a hot summer day on the grounds of Beacon Academy, and every degree was felt by everyone in the school. Specifically Weiss, who grew up in Atlas, which is a usually cold area. Her sister was named Winter for a reason after all. Weiss was in the Team RWBY dorm room, with 3 of the 6 fans in the room pointed at her face. Ruby got one and Yang for two, since Blake gave hers up to let Yang have one, just because of the sheer amount of hair she had. They sat there, groaning about the heat, when across the hallway was an easy solution. In the Team JNPR dorm room, Pyrrha had found an easy way to keep cool.

"It was really easy once I figured it out, Jaune's mini fridge actually had a use after all!" Pyrrha exclaimed.

"Hey! My mini fridge is very useful! Like for leftover ice cream and water bottles!" Jaune protested, but it fell on deaf ears, as Ren and Nora were sitting by the mini-fridge fan prototype Pyrrha had scrapped together using her semblance.

"It's times like this where polarity is more of a use than I could have ever though" Pyrrha explained, "I usually only think of the combat advantages, but it's very practical as well, such as being able to have the metal super-cool thanks to the cooler in the mini fridge." Team JNPR sat happily doing homework, well about as happy you can be while doing homework, while across the hall, Weiss had had enough.

Weiss out on a short sleeved shirt and stormed outside with Myrtenaster in tow, creating some fear in yang, who chased after her in fear she would go on a rampage. It was when she followed the heiress under a tree where a giant room full of dust was hiding that she understood what was happening.