Confirmation (Ruma's Pov)

I awake to that odd feeling. But it's different this time. It's more like I feel scared about something. Not a pulse of power. I change back to my Human form and get out of the house I'm staying at. I see Gena return with more Slimes. But this time she notices me. And freezes. Jasmine comes out behind me. "Oh, I see. I'm very sorry about this. She's been told several times not to hunt Slimes anymore." Jasmine apologizes. Jasmine walks over to Gena. "What have we told you! Tell me. What did we specifically say not to hunt anymore!" Jasmine scolds. Well at least it's far better than last time I saw Gena with corpses of my kind. I run to the edge of town. And feel the scared feeling growing stronger. I'm not scared. But whatever I'm feeling is. This must be another Intelligent Slime. Otherwise why would I feel their feelings? Can I help them in any way? I change to my Slime form and try to transmit a hopeful feeling. Thankfully it works. The scared feeling stopped. It's replaced with a relief feeling. Now I really want to meet this person. We are connected in a way. I change back to human form and get my clothes back on. "Oh? Did you feel it again?" Hana asks. She must have come outside to see what the commotion was. "Yeah, but this time. It was Feeling I sensed. I think it is an Intelligent Slime. They were so scared. I um... sent out a pulse of Hopefulness. And they calmed down." I answer. "So, it's another Intelligent Slime. Good, Mel should help them once he gets to go out." Hana replies. I smile. I'm not the only one! I even helped them out. Before Hana and I leave I feel a Pulse come back. It's happiness.