Russian Empire x reader (Short + kissing?)

Start bij het begin

We went inside and then the Russian Empire locked the door. He smirked while he was getting closer to me...

"Oh? is this what I think it is?~"

"We're not going to stand awkwardly here, right?~" He said in a low and seductive voice.

He closed the gap between us and leaned his head closer to mine. He first gave me a quick kiss on my lips, seeming to be asking me for permission to kiss me, while he placed his hand on my cheek, cupping it.

He looked into my eyes with a look of amusement mixed with desire..

I wrapped my arms around his neck, him placing his other hand on my waist to keep me close. I opened my mouth and as soon as I opened it he passionately began kissing my lips, my lipstick getting all over his mouth and he didn't seem to mind it.

"mmh~" His kisses were very gentle yet passionate.

He leaned away for a few seconds, his breath becoming shallow and hot.

"Your lips are so fucking soft, it makes me want to kiss you forever~" He then went to kiss me again, this time faster.

We both were moaning in delight, I felt like I was on Cloud9. I pulled him closer but he pushed me against the wall, pressing his body against mine and kissing me harder. I ignored the pain I had, there was something more exciting going on right now.

He then slowly inserted his tongue in my mouth, exploring everything as his hands went to grab my wrists. My body startled at his deep touch, making him chuckle at my reaction.

"Ahhh~" I felt his hot breath brush against me, his fingers tracing circles around my wrist.

He moved his head away after a couple of minutes, smirking at me, we both were breathing heavily and looking satisfied. "Ssss....this felt amazing~" His hands slowly raised to hold mine, while caressing my skin.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. "I want more~"

He chuckled "Beg for it, you know this doesn't come for free~"

"I-"

"knock knock! Open the door! What's taking so long?! taking a fat shit?!" One of the drunk people started banging on the door.

"Hmpphhh! Whatever!"

We both laughed at what just happened "Well, darling, have leave this place like nothing happened"

"Yeah..it should be a good idea"

We left the bathroom leaving no trace behind, we were again in the loud party, and the person who was desperate to go to the bathroom rushed inside, he needed to puke after all the drinking which for some people is understandable.

We found Prussia at the food table, eating some food. He stopped eating when he saw the Russian Empire.

"Hey Prussia, I wanted to present my girlfriend and here she is" the Russian Empire told Prussia.

Prussia couldn't stop looking at the Russian Empire. "Russian Empire, wouldn't it be better if you presented her to me before you could make out with her?" He then pointed at the Russian Empire's lips.

"W-What-" He touched his lips, then looked at his hands, there was some lipstick there "Oh god-"

Prussia laughed, and then gave him a wet wipe "I'm here to help you don't worry, try to remember to wipe the mess off next time"

"Yeahhh-" He took the wipe and wiped the lipstick remaining on his mouth, then looked at me "Why didn't you tell me?!"

THE END
Well, that's it, the end.

I know this wasn't on my what im working on but I wanted to add this as a small bonus, and also couldn't let this idea skip.

I'll try to finish my oneshots people are waiting for so long (Also sorry if it's taking so long)

I can't think of any titles for my oneshots so I think I'm going to keep it like this.

-Story written by Fearno AKA Fearlessnxthing