1 1

---

heeseung entered his bedroom, locking the door behind them. he pressed his body against jake, wrapping one hand around jake's waist and placing the other behind his nape.

he leaned in, his breath hot against jake's skin.

"you've made me suffer for the past six years." heeseung whispered, his lips grazing jake's ear. "you just couldn't leave my mind."

jake's heart raced as he felt the heat radiating off of heeseung. "i know."

he couldn't resist any longer and pushed himself against heeseung, kissing him with urgency. heeseung responded eagerly, deepening the kiss and gripping jake's waist tightly.

heeseung pulled away when he was running out of breath. "did you enjoy it? knowing my pain?"

jake inhaled deeply, looking into heeseung's eyes.  "we're even." he whispered.

heeseung scoffed, shaking his head.

"no." heeseung said, his voice low and husky. "but we will be." he continued before his lips met jake's once again, engulfing him in a passion that he had never experienced before.

heeseung's hands roamed over his body, leaving him breathless and wanting more. the latter's hands stopped moving once they've reached jake's face, cupping it and breaking the kiss.

"listen to me, jaeyun. the only way you could die is if i'm the one who's killing you." he said firmly. "no one and nothing can take you away from me from now on. got it?"

jake swallowed hard. "you don't own me."

heeseung grinned, jake noticing the fire in his eyes. "oh yes. yes i do."

jake bit his lower lip, hiding a teasing smile. "that's not something you should say to your boss."

" you can't give me any orders here." heeseung said, kissing jake fiercely. jake moaned into the kiss, his hands bracing against heeseung's chest as he lifted one of his legs up to wrap around heeseung's waist.

heeseung took the cue and lifted jake up, pressing him against the wall. their kisses became more frantic and urgent. after a while, he let jake back down without breaking the kiss.

"please," jake whimpered, his hands fisting in heeseung's shirt. heeseung smirked, loving the sight of jake begging for more. he moved his hand down, teasingly brushing against jake's clothed arousal.

"what?" heeseung asked, using his free hand to grip jake's chin and tilt his head up.

"heeseung," jake moaned, his hips bucking against heeseung's hand.

"tell me what you want, baby." heeseung whispered, his lips kissing a trail down jake's neck.

"fuck you." jake cursed, bringing his own hand to his mouth and biting it to distract himself from what heeseung was doing to him.