Riley wiped the tears from his eyes smiled at him. "June it is." He said as he laid beside his fiance staring at him. Caleb and June their lives were moving fast and they still hadn't been married.

"Maybe we should elope." Riley joked as his held Jestions hand. Jestion shook his head no. "We can't I promised Elias he could make the cake for our reception." Jestion said as he looked over at his fiance. Their wedding they had to replan it, and plan to move.

"Isn't it crazy how our lives turned out? I was just supposed to kill you now look at us engaged and preparing to raise two kids." Jestion said as he sighed laying his head on Riley's chest. Riley kissed the top his head and held him. "Whatever we do it'll be together petal, we got this how hard can parenting be Lorenzo does it." Riley joked making Jestion laugh.

"Our broken family, we'll heal together." Jestion said before he fell asleep on Riley. Riley let the sentence run through his mind, the words stuck with him. His need to protect his family grew as he wanted to storm downstairs and force his friends to tell him where they locked Joseph up at. He decided against it as he knew that taking down the acution was going to save thousands of other kids.

--

OREGON

--

Elias double checked the picnic basket to make sure they had everything before taking it to the living room. "Is everyone ready?" He asked as he entered the room. Alexi stood up from the couch and went over to grab the basket from Elias. "Yeah I think Heather is just helping Caleb put his coat on." Alexi told him as he grabbed Elias' hand.

Elias blushed from the contact and nodded pulling Alexi to the door. As soon as he opened it he saw his brother and Riley standing in front of the door. Elias let go of Alexi's hand and hugged his brother.

Jestion smiled as he hugged Elias back. "Don't ever do that again." Elias told Jestion as the seperated. Jestion patted his head and nodded. "Where you holding hands?" He asked Alexi making Elias blush again.

"Jess." Riley said as he pulled his fiance into the house. Jestion gave Alexi a glare before looking around for Caleb. He saw Heather coming downstairs with Caleb bundled up and smiled going to help them.

Caleb smiled and hugged Jestion as soon as he was downstairs. "I'm glad you're okay." Caleb said quietly as Jestion helped him to the door. Heather looked around for her husband and walked over to her brother. "Where is he?" she questioned him.

"He's gonna take over for me until the whole auction thing is done, I don't think I can be in a room with him." Riley said as he crossed his arms. His face turned cold as he thought about all the things he would like to do to Joseph at the moment.

Heather nodded and patted his shoulder. "It's gonna be okay, before you know it." She comforted him before turning back towards the group. "Okay is everyone ready?" She asked as he kids came over grabbing on to her.

"Where are we going?" Jestion asked as he turned to her. "The park, Elias said it was really pretty so we were all gonna go look around and destress." Heather said emphasizing the destress part. "We can replan the wedding while we're there." She added.

"You all go ahead I have somewhere to be." Riley announced as he got a text message. He walked over to Jestion and kissed him before saying bye to everyone and leaving. "Okay let's go, Alexi you're driving." Elias told the male as he grabbed his hand pulling him to the SUV. He helped Alexi put the huge picnic basket in the back before they both went to get in.

--

VEGAS

--

Riley walked through the busy hospital going past everyone and stopping at the elevator. He went up to the top floor and got off. Walking to the end of the hall he passed by guards that bowed at him. As he opened the door he saw the little boy sitting on the bed with wires attached to him. He was playing with blocks with his doctor.

The doctor looked at Riley and stood up from beside the little boy. "He's doing amazing, he really is a fighter." The doctor said as they both stood at the end of the bed. "Unfortunately he is blind, I think he was born blind because I couldn't really find any causes for it. He has bad hearing, you would have to yell really loud for him to hear you but that's nothing some hearing aids can't fix." The doctor leaned down and pulled out a chart.

"Uhm he had a lot of burn marks on his arms and torso, and his left leg was broken and healed wrong so I had to rebreak it and put it on track to heal properly. He should be walking fine by the time he's eight no limp or anything." The doctor finished looking at Riley. The male nodded and looked at the chart.

"Change his name, his name is June. Also should I get him a wheelchair to use until the cast comes off?" Riley asked and the doctor nodded. "Yes unfortunately he's going to be in that cast for longer than usual he's gonna need that cast for about three months all together, but in 12 weeks it will need to be changed." The doctor replied before he started walking to the door.

"I can see if I can start getting him fit for hearing aids now, I know you're planning on leaving the U.S soon so I'll expidite it." The man said before leaving the room. Riley looked at the boy and walked over to him.

"I guess it'll be worth a try." He sat beside the boy and grabbed his hand. The little boy jumped in fear before calming down to feel Riley's hand. Riley then grabbed his hand and signed his name into the boys hand. The boy looked confused and Riley used June's hand to pat his own before signing his name again.

He then held his hand out and waited. June slowly repeated what Riley had done messing up a bit. Riley smiled and patted his head. As he went to stand June held onto his hand tightly not wanting him to go. Riley sat back down and made phone calls to get more toys and some treats for the little boy. The boy patted the blocks and put them in Riley's hand.

--

OREGON

--

The air in the park was cold. Wind blew through the trees knocking down the colorful leaves. Elias and Alexi walked hand and hand on the track talking about nothing as the did so. Jestion and Heather sat on a bench next to Caleb who was looking at the twins play on the playground.

"Don't worry as soon as that leg heals we'll take you to the park as much as you want." Jestion promised him before pulling out a book for Caleb to read. Caleb thanked him and opened the dinosaur book reading what he could and looking at the pictures.

Jestion smiled and turned back to Heather who was scrolling through pintrest. "Come on I think it would be really cute if you wore something like this!" Heather pleaded Jestion. Jestion was planning on wearing a white suit, but Heather thought it would be cool if he wore a vail with it which got them talking about him wearing a wedding dress top under the suit jacket instead of the button up shirt.

"I'll think about it Heather, but your dad would have a heart attack he barely let Riley be with me in the first place." Jestion said as he laughed. It was the funniest thing when Riley introduced Jestion as his boyfriend. His parents thought he was joking but once they realised he wasn't his mom was super supportive while his dad look like he was going to pass out.

Jestion looked over at Elias and Alexi chasing each other with leaves and smiled. "They're cute." He said before letting out a sigh and turning to Caleb. "I have a while before you date right?" Jestion said making Caleb smile. "I don't want to date anyone it's gross." He said before going back to his books.

"Didn't you say that when you met Riley?" Heather said with a smile remembering the first time her brother had bravely asked Jestion out. "Yes, hopefully he doesn't meet a Riley." Jestion laughed before grabbing his phone to scroll through pintrest. As he did a picture popped up on his phone. He smiled and showed it to Caleb who gasped seeing his brother so happy in the picture.

"Do you know when he'll get out of the hospital? I don't think he'll remeber me." Caleb said sadly as he handed Jestion his phone back. "He should be out this week and don't worry you're his brother he'll remember you." Jestion comforted him as he took his phone. 

Heather smiled at the interaction. It blew her mind seeing the men her brother and Jestion were becoming. She remembered the days she would beg them to settle down and stop chasing after to Joseph. Seeing them turn into dads was a beautiful sigh for her and all she ever hoped for her brother. He was building his own family.