Trigger warning: child abuse

VEGAS

--

Riley and Jestion were awakened to loud screams. The pair jumped up grabbing their guns and running out of the room to figure out what was going on. They went downstairs seeing their maids were acting normal while some were rushing around.

As they made it into the sitting room Riley saw his sister patting a towel to Caleb's forehead. Elias sat next to him holding his hand as Lorenzo worked quickly stitching up his leg. They sent their guns back upstairs with some maids as they made their way over to the group.

"He's gonna have to go to the hospital. I think his arm is broken." Lorenzo said as he bandaged the stitches after cleaning them. Riley made his way to his sister wrapping his arm around her. "Why did you all wake us? We almost came down shooting." He told his sister quietly as the woman held his hand. She had tears in her eyes as she comforted Caleb.

"Why didn't you tell us how bad off this poor baby was we would've come last night!" She said upset with her brother. Riley patted her back as he looked down at the boy who was in nothing but pain. "We didn't wanna move him too much, he's been through a lot." Riley said with a sigh. He walked over to his fiance looking at Jestion's worried expression.

"We'll take him to my hospital, you all get dressed, eat something and meet us there." Lorenzo said leaving no room for arguing. He yelled for his two twin boys to come and the little boys fought their way out of the game room. They barely spared a glance at their favorite uncles as they argued over their moms phone.

"Give me the phone, mom and I are leaving you two are gonna stay here and behave." Lorenzo warned his kids. The two little boys nodded running back to the game room to play. "I'll leave them with Lucy when we come to the hospital she'll take care of them." Riley told his sister and brother in law as he helped carry Caleb to the car. Heather nodded as she opened the door for them to sit the boy in the car.

"I'll call you after we do his scans and don't worry I'll make sure he eats." Lorenzo promised the three as he got in the car with his wife leaving the house. Elias stared after the car unsure if he should've let his friend be taken without him. Jestion gave him a side hug seeing the look on his face. "They won't let anything happen to him I promise." Jestion said as he took Elias back into the house.

"Go eat and I'll have some clothes prepared for you we're gonna go shower." Jestion said as he took Elias to the dining room. There was a full breakfast laid out and Elias paused for a second. "Can we eat together?" He asked his brother before Jestion left the room. Jestion looked at his brother, he couldn't honestly remember the last time he and Riley had gotten to sit and have breakfast without the other being whisked away. "We can." Jestion said as he went to sit down with his brother. Riley looked at them both before going to sit down silencing his phone from everyone but his sister and her husband.

--

VEGAS

--

After eating and getting ready for the day Elias, Riley and Jestion made their way to Riley's car to go to the hospital. Riley made sure his nephews were in the care of his old caretaker. The woman was well into her seventies but still moving around like she was in her twenties. He knew his bratty nephews stood no chance against her.

On the drive their Jestion and Elias chatted about what they would do that night. Elias wanted to bake Caleb some cupcakes after remembering the boy told him he never had them before. Jestion told Elias he would make sure they had all the ingredients at the house for him.